What is your Zombie Plan?

be a zombie

consume brains

7 Likes

Interestingly enough, I currently live on a helicarrier. Do you want to borrow mine? Just for the apocalypse though.

6 Likes

obligatory rvb video for everyone’s clarification

also I’m not telling you guys, I don’t need you guys coming after me if you get infected, I will tell you what it involves though.
A golf club, a shotgun, 2 bottles of crush soda, 2015 Lewa, a video copy of “The Other Guys”, a candle on my head, and the rim of a car

7 Likes

Throw the Lewa at the zombies, and they’ll be so amazed by the integration of gear functions and poseability that they stop chasing you and play around with him, leaving enough time for you to escape. Genius.

8 Likes

My zombie plan involves a gun with one bullet. I shall spare y’all the details in case one of you is a small child.

9 Likes

I have a farm with supplies, weapons, ammo, and cows, so I have a food supplies. Also, the farm is run by all of my immediate family, so I have a team. I also am a semi skilled parkour enthusiast, so it would be pretty much like dying light, just not as cool…

4 Likes

Do anything it takes to get a boat and water filtration system, and at least a year’s worth of bait :3

2 Likes

Another plan is run to the nearest shopping mall with a reporter. (He’s covered wars y’know)

Then I would turn the mall into…

THUNDERDOME

4 Likes

It’s simple. Get together a rag-tag team of scientists, and somehow come up with a cure just before everyone dies.

3 Likes

Theres a problem with this plan

Zombie fish

4 Likes

I would head to my uncle ted’s house. He has a collection of all the guns and ammo I’ll ever need. And if that doesn’t hold off the Zs then I can always feed them my brother “Here eat him instead”.

Oh and another thought occured to me Draino+Aluminum foil=BOOM. (seriously do not try this at home Kids) and if you can’t find the foil then anything made out of aluminum should work. (such as cars). PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL PROBABLY SUFFER THIRD-DEGREE BURNS.

2 Likes

Okay so I live on an island

if the zombie apocalypse takes its time to go here
(also assuming zombies are stupid)
first off
the capital here was built during a war, meaning its surrounded by walls (and cannons)
also, conveniently there is a weapon museum located there

So I got weapons settled, not food

also, it goes hand in hand with @Nyran’s plan to go here and start up castle nyran

Youknow, death early would be boring, might as well fight for my life

If worse comes to worse

and most of everyone dies

Then
Probably nothing better to do then just…
Fight to the very end
C:

3 Likes

-Build Mobile Fortress
-Travel across the nation, picking up @MaximumWarp, Rise, @ToaVuhii, and etc
-Get to florida, where Rise and @anon90160534 will have a boat version of the mobile fortress
-Go to Australia, pick up @anon68675807 and supplies
-Go back around towards UK, get @Scarilian
-End journey in Malta, fortify Castle Nyran.

7 Likes

the chcmobile

6 Likes

Going under the assumption that I’ll be on my own when the journey starts
• Acquire hatchet
• Head from house to house gathering supplies and motorcycle armour
• Gain food and water from houses that I could plundur
• Clear out local area, then follow the train tracks to get out the city heading towards the coast
• Meet with @Nyran
• Travel to exotic location (Comino)
• Make an awesome photo of our Bionicle mocs… :laughing:
• Establish an outpost on Comino, kill any of the four islanders who are zombies
• Invite potential survivors/allies to the group
• Form a zombie extermination group
• Fortify base
• Gather food supplies
• Acquire boat
• Create improved zombie hunting armour, weapons and vehicles
• Travel to Mġarr, Gozo for additional supplies
• Start a farm on Comino for food
• Begin to increase the size of the group with a few additional members
• Begin to re-establish a society structure
• Continue the trips for supplies to Mġarr while living on Comino for 2-4 months which should mean most the zombies have decayed to bones or are no longer able to move after this point as the muscles will have gone
• Create a base in Mġarr, Gozo
• Move to Mġarr, Gozo
• Live on Gozo for 6 years, at which point any zombies should be well into decomposing and should be dead

If the zombie virus affects animals then we’re all pretty screwed… just saying :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Holy crap

you have done a good amount of research

+1 cookie

5 Likes

hey a fellow cult member!

am I included in that ect?

if not i’d just gather up my nerf guns, bonkles, sword, ect. pick up all my friends and use my friends van to ezily travel with every one. Then travel to the nearest chipotle steal everything, then travel to the Home Depot near me gather supplies. Take all the things from the gamestop and mooyah and then go to the target right across the street. Fortify it and live there.

4 Likes

For the chumps that donut know how the pronouce the locations scar has mentioned

coe me noe

The smallest maltese island
only four people live here

Em jar

Another island
the second smallest

all these locations are near malta

3 Likes

Zombies don’t exist, so I have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

That’s true, they don’t exist… now.

4 Likes