What Kanohi-Mask would you have/make

I don’t think you would need it, you already have the geass! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course, who doesn’t like purple, in fact, one of my favorite Matoran MOCs has purple as his primary color.

ids5621 is an excellent MOCist.

1 Like

I would have to choose a Miru I think. Who wouldn’t want to levitate? :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t lie… you really want the Miru for that creepy smile

…Yes I admit it…

Mine is actually a guy

Eh okay. But the Faxon does seem like the go-to FeMOC mask, from what I’ve seen.

Yeah, that seems accurate

As for mask I would have I would go with the Volitak.

Purple is my fav color, I want a Purple Toa in 2015 :smiley:

1 Like

Apparently Onua has purple on him but I have yet to notice it. Purple is the best color though, fo sho.

If I could have any mask: Kanohi Axxus: Essentially a radio mask, it lets the user listen to any music at any time they see fit. Also lets any music that they hear be translated into understandable notes that they can then proceed to play on any instrument they choose.

If I had that I would listen to the Doctor Who theme and the RWBY Volume 1 theme over and over.

1 Like

Hehe, I would probably be listening to Skillet or Hendrix all day.

Could the mask also transmit messages through Toa, Matoran, etc. like a cell phone?

That would be interesting. But I think it would mainly be for music. Maybe you could send messages to other wearers or something.

Ya, that would be cool, I can imagine a wear having music so loud that he doesn’t need to use his tools to battle a wild-rahi. Or just headbanging while your fighting a Makuta.

Mine would have to be a Kanohi Kualsi.

Headbanging while fighting a Makuta. That. Is. Brilliant. Yeah that’s probably what I would do. =P

A Vahi with a slightly different design.

Interesting.