What makes you play better?

ftfy.

4 Likes

usually playing with friends helps, we can coordinate online

or just yell at each other and hope that we win, that works too

on single player games? IDK

1 Like

Thinking about how to defeat a level.

Playing with co-operative people helps too.

1 Like

music and raging

Beat mode rap, getting tilted and crack cocaine being awake instead of playing at 3 in the morning

I can’t even…

like…really. I can’t even stay up past 12 without almost passing out.

2 Likes

I screwed up my sleep schedule back in fifth grade, and it’s never repaired itself.

1 Like

u casul.

I prefer sane human being, thank you very much.

How do you fix something like that…oh dear…

2 Likes

A proper setup.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cad1ig0xyI8/hqdefault.jpg

5 Likes

If only money bought you awareness…

Meh Skillz.

Pure rage.

Actually, I’m not sure. What I do know is that whenever I rage at something I just do worse, and if I take a pause to cool of and then try again I usually succeed fairly quickly.

2 Likes

Well, it depends on the game.

• If an RTS, maybe just a cup of Coffee.
  • If FPS, Yell at the screen.
  • If RPG/JRPG, Concentration is the way to go.
  • If Hack N’ Slash (And this is Mostly with Devil May Cry.), I just need the right music.

Bonus points because DMC is my most favourite game of all time and space

1 Like

The way I play games usually depends on my mood. When I’m playing a single-player game, I try my best to be calm and focused (unless it’s an action game, in which case I’m always on edge), but if it’s multi-player, I perform better when in a competitive mood.

We are almost one and the same, brother

1 Like

Listening to music along with making sure that I don’t draw or write beforehand. My fingers get way too stiff otherwise :confused:

Reviving cause I started playing video games again.

So for games like Halo 5 etc, what motivates me to get better is to be better than others, to be the top score. I fight and train all day just so I can be on the top 3 of the match.

2 Likes

I wish i had your motivation

I was like that a few years ago back on Reach, I don’t know why or how I lost that drive, I guess I play just purely for fun now, doesn’t mean I’m not competitive, I am, just not as much as I used to be

more on the topic though, something that makes me play better is actually listening to funny videos for some reason

2 Likes