What order should I get sets in?

So, I have a little problem. I have many sets that I want to get: some for display, some for parts for MoCs, others so I can simply have them. I’ve been saving up for a while.

All new Bionicle sets (already have Onua and PoE)
Orthanc Tower
Metalbeard’s Sea Cow
Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!
Bad Cop Car Chase
Double-Decker Couch
Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack
Ninja DB X
Cole’s Boulder Blaster
Titanium Dragon
Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper
Icebite’s Claw Driller
UCS Tumbler
Geonosis Troopers
UCS Slave 1
UltraCopter vs. Antimatter
Hurricane Heist
Minifigs (Series 12: Video Game Guy, Space Miner; Series 13: Galaxy Trooper, Alien Trooper, Evil Wizard)

Which set should I get first; should I not get any of these; what are your opinions on this matter?

1 Like

@Ghost8o will kill you if you don’t get this when you have the chance.

2 Likes

Bionicles should take a higher priority, aside from that the only preference I have among lego sets is liking Lego Movie stuff more than say… Ninjago or whatever.

2 Likes

That one, I definitely intend to get. Cole is cool, and 8 spring-loaded shooters? Not gonna pass that up.

@Risebell: The Ninjago sets are newer, so I was considering buying the older sets first (Metalbeard’s Sea Cow/ Benny’s Spaceship). And I will get all the Bionicle sets, because it’s Bionicle.

2 Likes

I say focus on the older sets, regardless of what pu plan to do with them (unless you think you can wait them out for a possible sale somewhere). They might be more worth your while, because you know the newer stuff isn’t going anywhere soon.
If not, then I say Bionicle, LEGO Movie, or Chima.

1 Like

Bonkle and old sets.

1 Like

bionicle
coles boulder blaster
bennys spaceship
titanium dragon

at least those are my choices
oh also
get some mixels
They aren’t on the list
but they are more worth your time then minifigs.

1 Like

You should buy them all and send them to me!

I would say the Ninjago sets, Double Decker Couch, and the Toa Masters, but I don’t know what you want for MOCs, so whatever you want.

1 Like

I need the Video Game Guy for my sigfig.

@Paradox: I’m selling you nuthin’.

For MoCs, I would like to have Metalbeard’s Sea Cow, UltraCopter vs. Antimatter, Hurricane Heist, Ninja DB X, Cole’s Boulder Blaster, Titanium Dragon, Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper and Icebite’s Claw Driller.

The really big ones I want mostly for their display value, but I may rip them apart occasionally for the black pieces (The Tumbler, Orthanc Tower).

boi
let me tell you a story
For the longest of times

minifigures series 3 was here

I always wanted that gorilla

but I kept on getting that samurai, and that mummy too…

My youngest brother has the gorilla.

Use your sense of touch, Payto.

I TRIED
but I got the alien
at least I got the robot
and I never got it again.

1 Like

I wanted the evil cyborg from series 3, but the stores were always sold out. They were also always sold out of the Galaxy trooper, so I never got him either.

What Mixels would you recommend that I get? I kind of like the Wiztastics, 'cuz purple pieces.

Depends

like, currently series four is out, and I ironically own four of them

so I suggest niksput, burnard for those eyes manggg and any of the glowkies cus they are dank

1 Like

The Lego Movie sets have some pretty good and quite diverse pieces, ones you don’t usually see in sets. My brother (not ToaKylerak) got a Lego Movie set, a small one at that, and it had quite a good amount of pieces, and pretty diverse ones that I’ve never seen before.

1 Like

What you need to do is buy some kohlii balls in Po-Koro, sell them in Ta-Koro, and repeat the process until you have sufficiently doubled your funds. Then get them all.

But speaking seriosuly, I’d focus on getting the older sets sooner, as they have a more limited availability.

5 Likes

Funds are not an issue. Buying them all at once is.

2 Likes

Get this. Forget about everything else. When you have this, you will be happy.

1 Like

I have decided to get Orthanc Tower first (because it is the oldest and is sold out on Amazon.com, and currently out of stock at Lego) and Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! second (because it is on sale on Amazon.com). The tentative order for the remaining ones is:
Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper
Hurricane Heist
Metalbeard’s Sea Cow
Geonosis Troopers
Double-Decker Couch
UltraCopter vs. Antimatter
The Tumbler
Cole’s Boulder Blaster
Bad Cop Car Chase
Ninja DB X
Icebite’s Claw Driller
Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack
Titanium Dragon
Slave 1
The minifigures and the Bionicle sets I will get at any point within this list. (I’ll also get some Mixels per @Ghost8o’s request; probably Wiztastics and Klinkers, when they are released.)

Now, once these are released, what order should I get these sets in? (I might not get all of these, because I don’t know what else Lego will release yet.)

Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty
Attack of the Morro Dragon
Titan Mech Battle
Blaster Bike
(Cole Airjitsu set)
Ultra Agents Ocean HQ
AntiMatter’s Portal Hideout
All summer Bionicle sets (5)

2 Likes