What organization in the matoran universe would you join?

Like the title says, what organization would you join in the MU? The genius and evil Brotherhood of Makuta, The justice/freedom fighters The Order of Mata Nui, or the bounty hunters/ boba fett's of bionicle the dark hunters, also on that note what species would you be, of what organization?

I would personally join the Order and would be a toa of Fire on spec ops missions.

1 Like

I have to say it although it would be cool to be some sort of Toa I think I'd be a dark hunter.

1 Like

Federation of Fear.
Always enjoyed their part of the story, would be cool to actually be part of it.

5 Likes

high chance of dying, suicidal odds, teammates who might possibly stab you in the back, what could go wrong? No they were a cool group, I would have loved to see more of them

2 Likes

The brotherhood of makuta. there just genius.

After looking up what even an organization do, I decided I'd join the Nynrah Ghosts. I'd be like that unnamed guy who became a rogue inventor.

3 Likes

I would love to join the Hand of Artakha and be part of a special ops unit, much like how Stoax is in my story.

I would probably join the Dark Hunters, and I would be my self-moc.

1 Like

Dark Hunters
or the Federation of Fear

This is a topic already, right? I'm not sure.

I saw one that said what is your favorite organization, not which one you would join

The Brotherhood of Makuta, as a Makuta.

1 Like

The cool peeps

They're cool

ENOUGHSAID

Order Of Mata Nui

Brotherhood Of Makuta is for scrubs

#OoMNMasterRace

2 Likes

You guys have a lot of balls if you think of joining them, lol

5 Likes

Well when I say Dark hunter I mean I would be used as a foot stool in their lounge not necessarily a "member"

5 Likes

Definitely the Order of Mata Nui. I suppose if I couldn't, then I'd go with the Dark Hunters.

The Brotherhood of Makuta before they turned evil. I'd probably be like one of the Toa Hagah or something.

When they turned evil I would escape and join the Order of Mata Nui.

5 Likes

OMN. Don't mess with me. goberserk

3 Likes

Federation of Fear if that's allowed. If not, OMN. Even their Matoran are cool! (See: Mazeka)

3 Likes

The Gukko Force. That or the Po-Koro guard, but I always see myself as a le-Matoran.

3 Likes