what powers would you give the g2 characters

let’s say Bionicle g2 gave had mask powers like g1 and you where chosen to give it to them. there is no rules just name a power to give the character, but i will just say i rather people not saying the toa mata powers. this is pretty obvious, but you can do more then just toa .

3 Likes

Makuta- Alternate futures

Ekimu- Creation

Umurak- Noble Kraahkan

Protectors:

Fire- Noble Hau

Ice- Noble Akaku

Water-Noble Kaukau

Jungle- Noble Miru

Stone- Noble Kakama

Earth- Noble Pakari

that’s all i got for now

2 Likes

Unlike in G1, it seems like the 6 masters/uniters are the only toa in the universe, and they have a more legendary and godlike status than G1 toa

What if they had the same masks as the mata, but much more powerful and with a more diverse set of abilities to match their special role?

For example, the miru would give Lewa full-on flight.

1 Like

Wasn’t that the setup in 2001 as well?

1 Like

It was in Bionicle’s earlier years, but the role of the toa changed as the series expanded, or at least it feels that way to me.

Additionally, things like the toa descending from the sky, and the Prophecy of Heroes make them seem more like divine beings

2 Likes

If I were in charge of this aspect of G2, I’d try to differentiate it more from G1 in this aspect. The first idea that immediately comes to mind is giving Pohatu a lightning or weather-based power for his mask.

2 Likes