What Running TTV Gag Do You Think Has Run Its Course?

Thats not a joke.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-official-i-hate-eljay-topic/21

4 Likes

@SammySpartan I meant hate from the cast not the community.

Also the Eljay and Kahi rivalry.

Das not a joke either

I don’t believe it.

1 Like

Still don’t believe it.
I don’t see how this proves it.
Edit: Here’s why I think it’s a joke.

1 Like

Dude

Learn to understand sarcasm.

Now get back on topic.

4 Likes

Edited title cuz the grammer annoyed me -Xevy

2 Likes

Singing the John cena theme in ttv talks. At least mardi gras was original.
Also, I’m not even joking when I say this: I feel like it might be possible for Solek to make a return if used in moderation, because in the beginning, it was funny when people were original

2 Likes

Trust me it isn’t possible. That joke got shot in the head so many times there is no way it’s pulling a courier.

3 Likes

I want to say the TTV Civil War thing is over, but I still see people posting late memes video of it. Sad that I didn’t finish my contain of the war that were based on diffrent users. :mask:

3 Likes

Not to be a joke hipster or anything, but since you’re bringing up originality as your main criticism…

We had been making fun of John Cena well before the Unexpected John Cena meme was a thing.

This was a parody of the original prank video made in 2012, which went relatively unknown and didn’t explode until 2015, a year after it became a joke on the channel.

The fact that the joke became an overused meme afterwards was pure happenstance.

15 Likes

Pretty much all TTV jokes are getting outdated IMO

3 Likes

gonk
Although it’s not actually a TTV joke so yeaaaaaaaaah

2 Likes

#ProjectMessageisthebestMessage

5 Likes

No it’s not what are you talking about

2 Likes

I actually remember seeing that video. I didn’t realize it was John Cena. I was so disappointed, because I was (and am) too young

1 Like

The new title is wrong
“it’s” means “it is”, but “its” means that the course belongs to the gag, so its would be correct.

Also yay Solek is dead

None of them really, I enjoy all of TTV’s running jokes.

#Don’tkillMardiGra

1 Like

*Mardi Gras