What Running TTV Gag Do You Think Has Run Its Course?

Omega Tahu is outdated-

1 Like

Eljay fake-crying…
Eljay pretending everyone hates him…
Eljay trying to set things up to make it look like everyone hates him…

Eljay.

12 Likes

The Solek joke needs to die

and someone has to pee on its grave

7 Likes

Eljay x Elena has been long dead, thanks to Eljay himself.

1 Like

The Solek joke. If I hear it again I will bring forth the apocalypse.

6 Likes

Yay! Something that is actually not their fault! I find the fans made this to much of a thing, including the solek thing! Also if you plan, yes you reading this, plan to make a comment about Mardi-Gras being old stop it, turn around, and go to bed and think about your life :yum: lol

Definitely Solek, that was abused to being unfunny within a week, though I still hear it being told.

4 Likes

Eljay.

4 Likes

The existence of TTV.

#/s

5 Likes
  • Solek jokes. Was slightly funny for a bunch of younger fans watching the livestream, but for everyone else it became degrading. The comment sections on TTV videos now just end up being filled with Solek jokes.
  • Eljay hate. Only time this ever worked was the interactions between Meso and Eljay in the let’s plays, it was the sort of comedic way that Meso tried to annoy Eljay and the two seemed to get along well.
  • Omega Tahu. This one was fun at the time leading up to Bionicle’s return, but it should have evolved or stopped when the sets were out. Its outdated. Maybe evolve this joke for 2016… perhaps ‘Tahu; Master Of Gold’ or something like that.
  • Mardi-Gras. It works currently, but they need to tone back the usage so it doesn’t get stale.
15 Likes

You forgot LJ getting fired

2 Likes

But yah maybe do t like once a month so it is special!

1 Like

Yeah, you were the first one to comment about it by bringing it up :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, isn’t the whole point of this topic asking for opinions? Isnt it a little iffy to then tell people not to post theirs if it doesn’t match yours?

Though yeah, most these jokes can work again, but they need to be switched around, updated or just given time to rest.

3 Likes

I agree with your other points, but this is tradition, it’s iconic!

3 Likes

No, that one’s still funny.

Mardi gras,time-travelling muaka,etc.

Mainly because i don’t understand them,like,at all.

1 Like

[quote=“Ghosty, post:18, topic:15077”]
time-travelling muaka
[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwgCCJTxlsE

5 Likes

This is why I like these gags! Most people think TTV just pulled hem out of thin air but they do have meaning!

Meso hating Solek and Eljay getting hated.

1 Like

The Mardi gras at the beginning. It’s old, it often breaks the flow, and it tends to be unprofessional.

I would suggest that they say it some time into the podcast and make it an easter egg. (find the Mardi gras and all that)

work it in or work it out.

2 Likes