What Set Is This?

Nah, it’s probably prototype Bitil since they share a similar build/look and are next to each other. Anyways, this is off topic, and we should probably continue this discussion in the Prototypes topic

Actually melded lego pieces (the unreleased ones) are the result of parts getting stamped out while the machines are swapping the colors. Lego Employees like to take them to their kids.

To my knowledge it actually is illegal to sell those on Ebay. So yeah you got yourself a really rare misprinted-but-not-quite piece.

edit: it could actually be a proto but the vast majority of those outside lego’s vaults are from what I described.

6 Likes

How is it illegal? After all, it’s technically a misprint.

3 Likes

Lego employee’s aren’t allowed to sell “copyrighted material”.

Really wish I had something to say to get this back on topic…

2 Likes

I have one of these, but to be honest, I have no idea where I got it or where it came from:

I asked my friends if it was theirs, and they said no. Where does it come from?

It’s a Bomb Squad Clone Trooper helmet from a battle pack around 2012.

3 Likes

Odd, I never bought one of those.

That would be a Bomb Squad Clone Trooper from the Clone Trooper Battle Pack, from the winter 2011. Oh, that set gave me memories… :smile:

3 Likes

Git Kapura’d

5 Likes

I have this mysterious torso piece in my collection and I cannot for the life of me find the set in which it came from. Halp pls

3 Likes

Here ya go.

https://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=973pb0237&idColor=7&name=Blue%20Torso%20Rescue%20Coast%20Guard%20Logo,%20Name%20Tag,%20White%20Collar,%20Zipper%20Pattern&category=[Minifig,%20Torso]#T=S&C=7&O={“color”:7}

2 Likes

Finally! Thanks, i’ve been looking all day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you were looking in bricklink, you can narrow it by color.

On another note, while I was looking for yours, I found a piece I forgot I had.

https://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=973px83&idColor=7&name=Blue%20Torso%20■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=S&C=7&O={“color”:7}

Does anyone know if padame came as an individual minifig?
I don’t remember owning a pod racer.

2 Likes

Figure THAT one out

this should be easy =P

Crapper

5 Likes

I’m going to guess Carapar.

That was pretty hard. If I get it right, I get Bill Gates’s salary, right?

1 Like

It’s Carapar!

Now, figure these out:

Mantax and Tanmax?
#~W12~

Mantax?
Did I spell that right?

Have you ever gotten any used LEGO lots?

2 Likes