What Set Is This?

Hmmm, I like Sentrahk…

Where does this idiot come from?

4 Likes

The darkest pit of Karzahni?

12 Likes

What are these from?
(sorry for bad picture quality, my camera was on the verge of death, and I wanted to find out before I scrapped some of the parts.)

1 Like

I think I can point out… 3 of them.
Stars Gresh
A Power Miners set
and Hydraxon

I don’t know what the parts are, but I know that it’s not those two. Which pieces are you talking about?
(Just googled some of the parts, some of the green pieces belong to Gorast)

I think those orange armor pieces came from Pohatu Phantoka.

Come to think of it, I think it’s Pohatu from Rockoh T3. I found some dark green Technic panels, and 2008 pieces found on the set.

1 Like

The dark blue windscreen is from the Space Police III Raid VPR.

That trans-light blue rock slope piece looks like it’s from Zane’s sweet little snowmobile (that thing really looks awesome) the Ninjago Fangpyre Truck.

3 Likes

The metru green Av-Matoran pieces are what I thought belonged to Gresh Stars.
I might be wrong, but that silver/grey Jaller Mahri piece looked like it belonged to Hydraxon.

1 Like

The black and grey System construction (bottom left) is from the LEGO Star Wars Death Star Troopers battlepack:

The rest…idk. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You have parts from:

I can’t figure out where the Inika Shoulder Armor is from, nor the black and gray slopes. I’m too lazy to count the number of pin holes in the beam and I can’t see the darker pieces next to the Tarduk arms very well.

#PluralneedstogetaLife

4 Likes

For anyone who doesn’t know, that idiot came from DUPLO Set 10531 Mickey and Friends.

2 Likes

What set is this beauty in?

1 Like

A spiderman set with doc oc?

my knowledge of LEGO sets is a waste of space

3 Likes

Neeope. Just to make it even easier, the piece was only in ONE SET.

Part name?

Again, it was only in one set; it would make it too easy. :smile:

OH CRAP
Thanks to the power of google image search and a couple of other google searches it was in a Spider Man set. It had venom in it.
10665 Spider-Man: Spider-Car Pursuit
wait a minute that’s not right

When it comes to finding parts from a set, I use my past knowledge of the piece (Recolor, Looks like it;s from a certain theme, etc.) and then use my mad searching skillz.

Wrong; Look at that piece again.

EDIT: Dang it Brickset, you lied.

1 Like