What Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

It’s been a while, since I have listened to any DM songs, but this one got me back to them!

1 Like

So, they took an incredible song and a pretty annoying song and fused them together into a… quite decent song? I still like the original Lost in Paradise better.

Anyways, any E ve fans here?

I really like the song, but that clip is just… wow!

3 Likes

I got When The Morning Comes by Hall and Oates in my head. Woke up that way, appropriately.

1 Like

Man I’m going to miss this show a lot

2 Likes

I Can’t Go For That by Hall and Oates, Don’t Panic by Coldplay, and Twisted Logic by Coldplay.

1 Like

they didn’t have to make the music for Kirby beating the living daylights out of Alex The Lion so good

Anyone? :smiley:

2 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Ah yes, my favorite gameboy game, the one where you play as an immortal god.

3 Likes
3 Likes

yes my child

follow in my footsteps

1 Like

A man of culture I see

“Not now Alfred, I’m triangulating the building blasting Saint Motel the loudest.”

1 Like

AGM.?N(^E.

yes I know it reads enigma from bottom to top guys I’m very smart

2 Likes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Riddler’s Jokes. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also…

Oh and here’s some other music so I’m not getting off topic, nothing personal kid…

Oh and to avoid double posting here’s another great song, similar vibes to stuff like Saint Motel

1 Like

Desolo Santas makes good stuff, this is no exception
fun fact i tried showing this to a friend, and they said Hypermetamorpho sounds like a disease

2 Likes

Almost all the songs from the recently released Flume and Alison Wonderland albums are still rattling around in my brain

:star_struck:

very good study music

2 Likes