What Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

3 Likes

If I had 50c for every time I heard this song in the last week, I’d have $1.50, which isn’t a lot but it’s interesting it has happened that many times.

First time hear it in “Mystery Men” then in “Starsky and Hutch” and then again today on the radio at work.

2 Likes

I had this stuck in my head today as well, I hope you’re enjoying your Ben Stiller marathon

4 Likes
4 Likes

marvin’s mechanical museum isn’t really that special i’ve been there

1 Like

Yeah, might rewatch The Secret Life of Walter Mitty again, and maybe third night at museum too, some I wouldn’t because it’s been too recent etc.

Very good cover of Oddity imo, love that scene especially as the Bell Heli is so iconic…afterwards I made an equally spindly helicopter out of Lego…good memories.

3 Likes

it better be the superior danny kaye version

3 Likes

Dirty Paws: that is the most iconic Of Monsters and Men song. I love it.

2 Likes

eh i’ve been humming ‘man after midnight’ for the past 13 hours
it is a unique form of torture

3 Likes

I haven’t felt this particular elation in a long time and I can’t stop playing it

6 Likes

There was an attempt

2 Likes

drops of jupiter
heard it once on american dad…

3 Likes
4 Likes

Heard a little Cavetown through Chloe Moriondo, been meaning to listen to more of them. Liked what I’ve heard so far

5 Likes

I’ve only listened to Lemon Boy and Green because those were the ones Croidax and Wingy and N01 talked about back in the good ol days before the war

Pretty good

7 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty impossible to dislike really any of his songs. As a classical music lover, I say I “hate” pop music but Cavetown is a valid exception :slight_smile:

Talk to me, Lemon Boy, Green, Fool, his cover of “All the Lonely Nights
in your Life”, Boys will be Bugs, and Hug all ur friends are in my top 10

5 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Mans on that ibo crap.

Ayo look it’s me

7 Likes