What Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

I’ve discovered this gem when I found out it was used as a sample for “Superheroes” by Daft Punk. Since then I’ve been listening to it a lot and it’s now stuck. Something is in the air truly.

Probably one of my favorite Wilco songs now

Love this movie. Love this song. 'Nuff said.

1 Like

Bye bye Babylon - Cryoshell

Edit: I lied, it’s this song

1 Like

This ambient electronic group invented Lo-fi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to over a decade before it was a thing, and I listen to this group way too much now

1 Like

This somehow manages to be better than the original and I love it.

COLORS WEAVE INTO A SPIRE OF FLAME

2 Likes

How appropriate…

1 Like

Never sing this near young children. Never

1 Like

Instant love for this album. Wish I had heard it sooner, but the word “ambient” is like a 50/50 term for me. Sometimes it just drones and other times it’s actually catchy and dance-y atmospheric music.

1 Like

So two of my favorite artists finally collaborated together and the song is amazing

Best metal song you can get.
And this is the only song that makes me want to watch the actual video almost as much as I want to listen the song.

The whole song is good, but I keep running the portion from 4:10 onward through my mind. I want to make a movie scene with that part setting the tone for it.

1 Like

Warning: do not listen.

It’s strange,

But it’s beautiful.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen the point in Nightcore. It’s just regular songs but faster.

I mean I can kinda see why others like it, but I don’t see the point in it.

A lot of people find faster, more upbeat songs easier to listen to than slower songs. So people might like it for normal music, or sometimes maybe for workout music, etc.

But that’s only half why I like it. I mean, the Irish sounds beautiful, and it’s almost like a fantasy language, if we’re being honest.

1 Like