What Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

Ska is such an obscure musical genre, do you say you want to listen to it because you know the song?

2 Likes

Heck yeah. Ever heard sellout by reel big fish?

2 Likes

Dude… I saw them in concert

1 Like

That’s awesome

2 Likes

The played right after the aquabats, that is who I had gone to see

1 Like

That’s cool

1 Like

I think I might start a ska topic in the discussions department

2 Likes

Back in my head again.

Alternating with this

2 Likes

I haven’t seen Star Wars Episode 1 in a long time but this got stuck anyways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTg6hg1miFg

2 Likes

It is the road that you go

3 Likes

A new release of the aquabats has been stuck in my head since it came out on wednesday

3 Likes

I clicked on it for the meme but then it turned out to be really fricken good.

2 Likes

Good God man🙃!!!

1 Like

Guess what I’ve been watching

3 Likes

Friends?

2 Likes

The “Advice That Will Go For Miles” theme song

1 Like


The voice actor for the Soldier recently passed away, so this song has been making the rounds on Youtube as a tribute.

4 Likes

Friend: So who’s your favorite game developer?

Me:

3 Likes
1 Like

Not sure how appropriate it is to post here, so I’ll just leave it at the “alternative” chorus singing of the Game of Thrones intro from South Park. I won’t include a link but those who know, will get it.

Don’t worry, I’m draining it from my head with some vaporwave tracks from the likes of Death’s Dynamic Shroud, like “F108 [JAZZ]”. That I can link here:

  • Maniac4Bricks
1 Like