What Would Rahkshi In G2 BIONICLE Look Like?

i was just laying in my bed for awhile, couldn`t get any sleep and the this thought kept running though my head “how would the Rahkshi look in G2 Bionicle, how would their build be handled, and how could they fit in the new story?”. the Rahkshi was my farorite sets and i would love to see them make an appearance in G2 Bionicle, but please do feel free to share your thought, i would like to hear them:)

5 Likes

hm… they only brought back the toa and some of the terms… I’d assume with the Skull spiders being visorak/krana/face-huggers, so I’d assume some Rahkshi analogy would be on year three or something

1 Like

I’d love rahkshi in G2, it’d be awesome

2 Likes

They may make it with the Stars style spine and then some cool armor plating.

1 Like

CCBS Rahkshi? Do yourself out, LEGO!

3 Likes

I’d support it.

4 Likes

I think it would be really cool.

1 Like

Honestly they would probably more closely resemble the Rakshi as they were animated in Mask of Light. CCBS always reminded me of the Miramax bionicle movies’ animation.

3 Likes

I would love CCBS Rahkshi, and honestly, it’s more likely than seeing CCBS Bohrok. The Rahkshi’s gimmick seems like it would be easy to recreate in the new style.

5 Likes

I’d be interested if they made the Kraata into organic missiles, where the head folds down and the spine/hunchback fired out the Kraata as a spring-loaded launcher.

4 Likes

Edited title to avoid confusion with MOC topics -legomaster

3 Likes

Now that would be cool for the new line.

1 Like

I’d want some sort of moving mandibles and maybe posable spines. All that said, I’d freaking love rahkshi to come back. I think that if LEGO did it right, the rahkshi could be a huge thing, Can you imagine? The Toa beat Makuta and all seems good, then boom! Makuta brings out some rahkshi. New fans would think they look cool, and us older fans would flip!

5 Likes

yeah they could give them a roar function were the kraata comes out of the mouth just like when the roar in the movie

4 Likes

Honestly,Thats a great Question and with some parts i can see how the back spikes would work and but i don’t about the staffs…They might just bring back all the Rahshi staff…But any way a CCBS Rahshi would be the Best!!

It’d be real neat to see how they would treat the mechanism, but what I wanna know is how the new head would look.

1 Like

well they might make completely new head molds for them, and give them a completely new mask design

@Toa_Aveex then they should add more to the staffs then because i dont want the them to look all empty and open

Please don’t double post! Thank you! - Eljay

1 Like

@haloblast It’s not even confirmed if we’re having Rahkshi at all, all we know is that with the Toa and the skull-themed villains, that’s all 2016, not like Lego’s exactly doing an exact copy.

1 Like

I’d say the head would be separate to make it more efficient for mocing and useable in the future for other things
The staffs would possibly be a new piece but reused for more than one rahkshi or even a reused piece
The spine might all be different pieces to be a selling point
I would like them to make the builds different so they would be unique and recently that has been the case with ccbs sets so I would love to see them make Rahkshi now
there might only be six Kraata or all of them might be the same to save costs on molds though

2 Likes

The Kraata would probably be called skull slugs.

3 Likes