What would you do if a TTV cast member walked up to you?

walk by… not actually knowing its them for sure

3 Likes

If its @Eljay (would be confused on how i know its him without his miru. Maby his hold a bunch of lewas) shake his hand and buy him some australia fruit/food? And talk over some nice kangeroo or a good steak
Anyone else probably the same really
You know ask em why there down in australia
(Thats a open invitation if any of you guys show up down here i will buy you a nice lunch)

1 Like

If Meso: ‘You, you cheated in VNOG. Shame on you scrub.’
If Var: ‘… I always thought you were a clown with a chainsaw, laughing maniacally’
If Eljay: ‘GIVE ME THE DARN MIRU ALREADY’
If Kahi: ‘Yo, mind if we discuss politics and legal sciences?’
If Ven: ‘Keep up with the sarcasm, the cast surely needs it…’
If Viper: ‘Brits are coolio’
If Takuma: ‘Why aren’t you bouncing?’
If Exx: ‘Sup bro’
If Prpl: ‘Can i have a draw plz?’

5 Likes

Now i’m snickering at the mental image of Takuma casually bouncing on his exercise ball outside to traverse sidewalk. :laughing:

4 Likes

I would try to convince them to convince lego to make Brickonicle sets

Uh…no they look at you weirdly.

Probably nothing honestly.

k

I would say hi and not busy them with my existence. All the cast members are still people so I don’t think I’d have a heart attack or anything like that, but even if it’s just to say hi I’d still like the opportunity.

I’d probably freak out and go all fan-boi on them

1 Like

I chased one and yelled at him to see Gotti.

4 Likes

#goals

2 Likes

For real?

That’s…
unsettling.

Start just having a normal conversation.

I have no concept or sense of idolization.

2 Likes

It was caught on camera in the first TTV Brickfair vlog.

3 Likes

oof
that’s special.

1 Like

If Invi walked up to me, I’d be like, “Holy crap, it’s me”

8 Likes

To be honest if I saw a TTV mook out in the wild, I’d probably just stand off at a distance and do that thing where you think it might be someone you recognize, but you’re not sure and don’t wanna risk it, so you just stand there, doing double takes like a madman.

5 Likes

TBH i think that’s what anybody’s gonna do.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d probably walk away and try to convince myself that it was someone with a similar face.

If I met with Eljay…

I’d say hi and invite him at a restaurant, where we could have a nice conversation about anything related to LEGO. (And I would pay, of course).

And after we are done, I would ask him to give me an autograph, and I would also ask If I could be at the Eljay Johnson show.

1 Like