What Would You Expect from BIONICLE Ghost Sets?

The leaked names where not confirmed.

2 Likes

Okay, let me clear this up:

I am as of now the one and only source for these supposed names, and as of right now am not revealing my source. I will say that I am very certain that they are real, but not 100%.

3 Likes

Changed title to expand possibilities of this topic for more discussion

ā€¦Wait, 2016 set names got revealed? When did that happen?

Iā€™m actually hoping that the whole ghost rumor is false. Iā€™d rather see something more original or better yet some kind of a throwback to G1.
Buut Iā€™m probably asking for too much. ;c

Look two posts above yours.

ah. Thatā€™s my fault for not reading the comments ha ha.

I would expect excessive amounts of trans-neon-green, and spring green.

2 Likes

ā€˜whiteā€™ clear pieces would just make the sets 10/10.

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t expect ghost sets because ninjago already did it and we already got skeletons we really donā€™t need ghost sets.

Maybe more of the new Skull Spider green?

Alternatively, more trans-light blue.

2 Likes

Iā€™d expect them to be similar to the skeletal sets of this year, just with more transparent pieces like the set details. I donā€™t expect them to have glowing pieces, however the blaster seems likely given the reveal of the 2016 Storm Trooper set.

The original source of the Ghost set information was a guy on 4chan who posted the leaked set details a while back, i was the sole person to actually bother to copy the information and drawings to share it amongst the fan base. The 4chan post has since been removed along with all record of its existence other than my posts about it and the images.

The names were relayed by Willess12 who has an un-revealed source who provided him with information in the past.

There is still a level of speculation as to whether either of the original sources are true - however due to information revealed recently, Iā€™m more likely to believe they are real.

1 Like

I want them to have glow sticks for weapons, aka freaking lightsabers again.

1 Like

Iā€™d expect them to be completely invisible. and completely intangible. and probably nonexistent.

2 Likes

If there really are ghost sets, make some clear, transparent bones and shells. Ice and Water toa MOCs would beā€¦ interestingā€¦

and maybe even glow-in-the-dark shells and bonesā€¦

Or perhaps just a giant bedsheet made of the minifigure cape materialā€¦ CCBS bedsheet ghosts, anyone?

3 Likes

id expect a lot of Translucent and Glow in the dark pieces, and some sets with some weird aspects like no legs and has fire coming out instead of the legs

@cowardlyzebra ā€˜ā€˜Creeps from the deepā€™ā€™

Ghost fish

if it means getting white cloth pieces

yes

I honestly want ghosts just not Ghost Sleeper. :confounded: