What's going on in your life?

I mean, this is a message boards founded on Bionicle.

If you weren’t expecting a majority of a Lego-based Message boards to be children, then I don’t know what was expected.

5 Likes

Now that I think about it, yeah, that makes a lot of seance.

100- something students at most

1 Like

Hm. Mine has about 90 students last time I checked.

mine has 1700

3 Likes

@MaximusPrime Frankly my estimate probably isn’t remotely accurate.

In other news not only have I made a few friends among my peers and attended a few social events (which isn’t normal for me) but I’ve also made some friends in a church youth group type thing, which is really nice.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Relax mang. Just a little bit of a social experiment.
(School is still miserable tho)

Those never EVER go well.
Exhibit A: Literally everything Vault-tech did.

2 Likes

So I recently bought the new Ideas Yellow Submarine, and since my mom is kinda sorta a fan of the Beatles, I decided to show it to her.

She dropped it.

Twice.

12 Likes

Well. yesterday I finally passed all the tests so now I finally have my drivers license! It’s been a bit longer journey than perhaps necessary, since I started practicing when I turned 16 (I’m 21 now), but still feels good regardless.

3 Likes

well, i’m nut sure if kids can make a seance, but, if we get the budget, then maybe.

now, if you meant Sense, that’s a whole 'nother story.

2 Likes

This sums things up rather nicely…

16 Likes

Just got back from my XC team banquet. Received a lot of things since I was a senior and did XC all four years of high school. Also, my watch kinda died on the way home

2 Likes

Only four years. Hopefully. Please, oh please.

I expected a diverse and eclectic fanbase of successful, mature adults.

Quite seriously, I think you’d be surprised to see how much of the fanbase, especially TTV’s fanbase, is living independently and over 18.

Twice? Man, I hate when people do that with intricate models. Did she come across as appreciative of it?

I’m taking the ACT for the first, and hopefully only time in a few weeks. Lots of math and science studying.

2 Likes

There’s quite a few, but there are also a massive amount of minors, trust me. I’ve been in group events on the boards where only a couple out of a dozen were adults.

Yay I’m not the only one who did Cross Country here on the boards!

Me being a loser, not a whole lot is happening lol. But it is noteworthy that this is the first time Ive been anywhere near Biotube in a few months. I kinda missed it

Some jerk on the internet ruined Doctor Strange for me. :disappointed_relieved:

It was several big events, too, not just one little thing. Haven’t been this mad about a spoiler since Force Awakens.

4 Likes

If I really care so much about a movie, I would have seen it on opening night. The internet is the last place you want to be if you’re actually interested in seeing the movie spoiler-free.

8 Likes

##I’m baaaack!

Helooooo TTV message boards! Did ya miss me? Come on. Ya know you missed me… (Throat clearing noise) Anyway, I have returned from my week long exile, and let me tell you, that it suuuuucked! I am never doing that again. Well, unless I have a week long scout camp, but that’s different. Speaking of scout camp, I may or may not have one this weekend. Its still up in the air. But in the time I have been gone, I’ve been able to think. Think about how in the short time I’ve been here, I’ve made quite an impact. Though, the two major examples that come to mind aren’t exactly all that positive, but I have made an impact none the less. And while I have been unable to communicate with any of you, I can still observe. nothing more than a specter among the living. However, all I saw was that I have a bunch of contest stuff to get cought up on. Another thing, in light of the fact that I will leave for about a week, at least once a year, I would like to know how long someone can be inactive before being stripped of their master status. As far as other stuff that’s going on, I saw Kubo and The Two Strings the other day. Might I say, it is a fantastic movie, that I could not recommend enough. I’ve also been rewatching a documentary series that I could not recommend enough, called The Future is Wild. I know a few of you know about it, but I’m sure like 90% of you have no idea what this is. You can check it out here. You should really try both, but if you can only do one, go with The Future Is Wild. It is super interesting, and could really use the public attention. I feel like I should say more, after being gone a whole week, but nothing else really comes to mind. Ya know, writing this after being gone for so long, its sorta like my first post ever, only I know what the heck I’m doing. Ugh, I’m getting all emotional and stuff. Though I don’t think it really helps that I’m using Spotify at the moment, and I have this blasting in my ears.

I don’t know if this is just me, but this song really gets me in an emotional type mood. That’s probably just me. Oh, something else that’s going on, depending on when I post this, I probably have a few new Transformers headed my way. So that’s pretty cool.

Another thing, I discovered a new song the other day.

Though, to those of you who have seen Kung Fu Panda 3, it may seem a bit familiar.

But yeah. That’s pretty much it. I’m finally back, and am glad to be back.