What's going on in your life?

That’s 4 hours a day though… It’s not too excessive…

I pretty much listen to music whenever my phone isn’t using it’s speakers for something else.

2 Likes

I had the strangest dream last night. There were these invisible mice, and they had small bugs with trilobites for heads clinging to their stomachs. They weren’t invisible, though.
This is what a trilobite is, if you don’t know:

Then, I teleported to somewhere and I was all of a sudden holding a minigun. Finally, I exploded, and out of the smoke came a smaller version of me…
That was it.
You may ask, “What?”, and the answer is that I have no idea.

3 Likes

So…

College is over 'till next year, so now i have time for doing things here.

I want you guys to give me ideas for little mocs because i’m a little bit oxidated (is that right?) And i don’t have any ideas.

(If there’s something wrong in this post let me know and i’ll fix it)

But its only December. What kind of school do you go to?

He means the semester is over.

@Alvarado9660 nope, the college is over, i’m chilean (southamerican) and here we have summer on december

Someone confused me as the oposite gender (not gonna say it yet cos’ i have something in mind)
I got ranked third on a class of 29. Other person confused me as younger. My computer is broken.

Nothing really interesting has happened to me lately

Edited for Double Post - Waj

I just ate two consecutive foot long sandwiches. I regret nothing.

2 Likes

So my days after getting off work and coming back home from the gym, have just been consumed with me playing FFXV it’s such a good game.

2 Likes

tomorrow I´m going to be one of the scouts to deliver the peacelight from Bethlehem to his Magesty King Charles XVI Gustaf of Sweden.

2 Likes

Homework, sleep, school, putting off homework, and whatever the heck I come across online. Pretty typical tbh.

1 Like

I accidentally deleted the audio to my latest halo episode a few days ago. so I have to delay the series
But winter break is coming in 4 days so thats pretty great

2 Likes

Bring glory to the almighty Knugen!

1 Like

I was watching YouTube on my phone this morning, when I dropped my phone on my face. Upon impact, one of my earbuds stopped working. :stuck_out_tongue:

RIP Left Earbud
2016-2016

7 Likes

Not the left one!

2 Likes

Sad, but it must be left behind.

7 Likes

It’s ALWAYS the left earbud. Coincidence?

Probably

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The “Look What I Just Got!” Topic

I got a new Chihuahua puppy a week ago named Fiona!

I was binge watching Reviving Bionicle, by SuddenlyOranges last night, and it has put me into an existential depression which I am still trying to get over.

5 Likes

Well I am supossed to live my life but this one guy keeps kicking my butt

Jokes aside, my life is boring, Im just going inside some abandon buildings and climbing and destroying things inside them, could you call that vandalysm? Maybe, but thats the only thing aside from building bionicle that maintains me away from killing myself, and steven universe. that might be too much for the boards

2 Likes