What's going on in your life?

dude you just assumed
like i’m 15
dude

8 Likes

By children, I basically mean people under 18 living with their parents.

uh
aight
still that was kinda rude

6 Likes

Well I apologize then.

1 Like

I lost the master rank after being gone for several weeks.[quote=“MaximusPrime, post:552, topic:18552”]
BTW, when should I expect that dinobot from you?
[/quote]
I’ll probably start it Tonight or tomorrow night.

1 Like

That can happen? Well holy hell.

Sweetness.

1 Like

yeah. you HAVE to keep up with the master requirements.

it’s not like protector, where you get that set for life.

you have to keep on top of ALL the requirements. Best case scenario, you can get it within 90 days of joining.

4 Likes

I thought it was 100 days?

that’s how i did it.

One of reasons of how become Master it’s making a lot good posts.

2 Likes

not really.

sure, you have a quota of replies, which is rather low, at 150, but most of it is reading.

sure, being interactive helps, but it’s really just reading a lot of recent posts, and keeping your nose out of trouble for around 90 days,

2 Likes

It’s pretty much impossible if you don’t follow the RPs because they generate an insane amount of posts in an infantismal amount of time.

1 Like

ahem.

i’ve never followed any RPs.

then again, i did read through the TTV civil war after the fact, so.

I did say pretty much. My point is that it is very difficult to hit the reading percentage quota of recent posts if you don’t follow the RPs.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. I met the quota quite a while ago. In fact, the only thing keeping me from being a master now, is the time quota. I’ll be a master sometime in early December.

I currently have a minor cold/cough/whatever, which isn’t fun. I think I must’ve caught it at my school. Unfortunately since my school is so small, viruses tend to spread quickly. Besides that I’m more or less doing fine.

1 Like

What’s the population?

I mean, this is a message boards founded on Bionicle.

If you weren’t expecting a majority of a Lego-based Message boards to be children, then I don’t know what was expected.

5 Likes

Now that I think about it, yeah, that makes a lot of seance.

100- something students at most

1 Like