What's the First Video Game You Remember Playing?

I believe it was this racing game for the PC, which I can’t quite remember the name of. I’d also like include Arthur’s Computer Adventure, but that was really more of an interactive storybook.

1 Like

Yeah I found it.

As it turns out I spent a good part of my childhood using an early generation CAD program.

No it is not a game but my parents say I used it like one.

The first game I ever played was Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.

that game is awesome

2 Likes

This is very hard for me to answer because I legitimately am not sure. It might have been something on the GBA but I’m just going to say ratchet and clank 3, since it’s one of the first video games I owned myself for my first console.

My first game was Lego Indiana Jones on wii, my first game I bought was Pokemon Pearl, and my first retro game was Super Mario Land or Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Stop the Morbuzahk!

There was this real cool underwater point and click game available at the Town Library.

This little racing thing I got out of a box of Sultana Bran.

I’d say either Drawn to Life, or Gameboy Gallery 2…

2 Likes

The best game of course.
Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga

3 Likes

At some point one of the McDonalds’ (relatively)near my house had these arcade console things with Spyro on them. I dare say playing one of those was my first gaming experience.

They looked something like this:

If not that, then Jurassic Park at Chuck E Cheese’s.

3 Likes

I think it was this old PC game.
I forgot the name of it but I would always play it as a kid.
I remember it being on a floppy disc tho.

I remuer I had a Leapster and a Leap Pad as a kid, but my first actual video games were Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 for the Game Cube.

Rayman Raving Rabbids. I didn’t even find out the title of this game until last year.

The first video game I ever played was either the first Moomin game or Worms: Armageddon.

I can’t pinpoint which game exactly, but it was without a doubt on nitrome.com

I think the first game I ever really played was Bionicle Heroes for the DS.

First game I ever really really played to death was Quake II for my PC. I got stupid good at using the Railgun and became rather notorious for a combination of skill and dumb luck for getting fancy Railgun trick shot kills.

Oh, and the Quake II campaign was actually really fun when I was younger. My sister and I can speedrun the entire thing in a little under two hours, I believe.

Oh hey, there were N64 ones for the longet time at a mcdonalds near me

Yeah boy, that game is my jam.

I think the first game I ever played was an Elmo maze game. I don’t remember the name, but I know that thing was really fun when I was little. Im pretty sure it was on the GameCube, but i’m not sure.

Castle crasher’s on the PS3 with my dad.
I was the Blue knight, if i remeber correctly.

1 Like

This sounds ridiculous, but I’m pretty sure my first game was MNOG…

Except that I got into Bionicle in 2005…
Did I really go that long without playing video games? I was five then. If not MNOG, it was this Thomas the Dank Tank Engine game that I remember very little about.

4 Likes

The first game that got me into gaming was the movie licensed game for the Dinosaur movie Disney made in 2000.

The first game I’ve ever played, aside from play and learn game, was a game called Wodii and the Black Diamond or something like that. Technically it was a play and learn game, but it felt more like a “real” game in comparison.