What's your childhood wish?

Everyone has/had a childhood wish. So, what’s yours?
My wish was that I had was that I had 100,000 of every Lego piece ever made in every color, including misprints. I was smart, so I had a plan of where to put them. There was a house for sale down the street, so I would use that house to store all of my pieces.

7 Likes

I used to wished to be a Baseball Payer, Police Officer, Scientist, Director, Wrestler, but I liked my job as a YouTuber and Story Teller. I also wished for one million dollars.

To get BIONICLE 2017.

4 Likes

I wished to get famous writing books about history.

My childhood wish was to have a better childhood.

1 Like

my wish is to never exist.

3 Likes

My childhood wish is to one day complete my bionicle collection.

oh, wait, I already did it…:stuck_out_tongue:

#####(in this picture there aren’t G2 sets or the yellow Jetrax, but I have them too)

18 Likes

my childhood wish is to have a white Christmas
which feels like it might not happen this year

1 Like

More Bionicles of course.

#POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL REMAKES.

I never got to play them, so why not play them in Sun&Moon graphics?

1 Like

To own a dragon.
A miniature standard western dragon, to be precise.
I had it all planned out.
I kinda knew it was impossible, but it didn’t stop me from dreaming.

1 Like

Having the ability to rebuild all my LEGO sets, simply to take them apart again.

3 Likes

To have all my broken/cracked parts to be instantly restored to prime condition, and never break again.

3 Likes

So, so many things…
Among them being Dragon Rider, Jedi, professional singer, super successful book writer, superhero, to have a Batcave like hideaway, to have access to whatever LEGO piece I needed at the time, to be able to find whatever I had lost, to be able to fly, and many more things.
Still want to write and sing.
Well I mean I still want all these things, but obviously they aren’t happening…

3 Likes

Fly
retweet this if you agree

1 Like

To live in a mansion that had a bowling alley, restaurant, zoo, and money vault all built into it.

To be a comic book artist.

1 Like

nice nanalan profile

1 Like

My childhood wish was to be Immortal, to see the life and death of the cosmos, to be the universes diary, and it is still my dream to this day hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

To rule the world.

Phase one is complete. Moving on to phase two.

3 Likes