Whats your favourite bionicle couple!

They were my two favorite characters in Metru Nui. They were the only ones who felt relatable in the movies.

3 Likes

I ship Nokama and being the most emotionally mature person in any room she enters

3 Likes

Axxon and Brutaka
or
Mata Nui & that ice snake thing

8 Likes

The Bahrag x slavery

9 Likes

matoro x no one

4 Likes

Lewa sword 1 x Lewa sword 2

8 Likes

This one is ultra-based

1 Like

Vezon and Tren Krom

2 Likes

Nuparu and the boxor

3 Likes

nocturne and hydraxxon

3 Likes

enemies to lovers…

3 Likes

Umarak and Bone Hunters (2009)

4 Likes

Bionicle Fans and Hero Factory.

6 Likes

Nuju and Onewa.

4 Likes

even better, Nuju and Whenua.

2 Likes

Even though Nuju and When have the potential for great dichotomy with the whole past/future thing of their regions, they barely interact after the Morbuzakh arc, while Onewa and Nuju developed an interesting ongoing dynamic throughout the rest of 04 and 05 and even as Turaga.

4 Likes

Easily Axonn and Brutaka, they give major “historians say they were friends” vibes.

Aside from them, I think Ahkmou and Gavla would have a cool relationship, evil Matoran duo.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say Gavla was particularly evil; she liked being with the Makuta because she felt wanted, but my understanding is that all of the outright evil stuff she did was a result of the Shadow Leech, and she knows that.

5 Likes

My SM x Roodaka

Im not sorry whatsoever.

2 Likes

you know i’ve been thinking about this one for a while, but i could totally see Lhikan and Naho having feelings for each other, i’ve seen some people agree with this, and it would make sense with vakama, both naho (probably) and vakama wore a huna, it reminded lhikan off his lost lover…

2 Likes