What's your Hogwarts house?

On the second one I got Hufflepuff, but I feel the Pottermore one is by far the most accurate, so I’d still say Ravenclaw. Not to mention this is the first time I’ve ever gotten anything but Ravenclaw in taking tons of quizzes.
And on the last one I got 58 percent Ravenclaw, so yeah, still the only one.

2 Likes

I got Gyriffindor on every quiz.

3 Likes

On my first Pottermore account I was Griffindor. On my second Slitherin.

Other quizzes are up in the air.

2 Likes

I got Gryffindor for the first (which is strange because i’m not very courageous)

The second one was painstakingly lengthy, but when I finally finished it, I had to sign up and got hit with this

the image never showed.

RIP 10 minutes of my life

4 Likes

adding those up, I got

Gryffindor: 138
Slytherin: 122
Ravenclaw: 104
Hufflepuff: 91

just call me harry potter or somethin

i kinda didn’t trust the 2nd quiz (only 12 questions) so i removed it

4 Likes

I’m confused.

6 Likes

The official test on Pottermore says I’m Ravenclaw. Since the test there was written by J K Rowling I’ll take that as a final answer.

2 Likes

I think it means you’re a nerdy Gryffindor

Welcome to the club :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I last made any sorting hat quiz, but I believe I usually end up in Huff,epic, and you know what? I ain’t ashamed of that. Despite the fact when I went to Harry Potter Studio Tour, and no one dared to proclaim they were in house Hufflepuff (but only Gryffindor and Slythering, and a few Ravenclaws).

Well, neither did I, but next time I will shout Hufflepuff as loudly as I can. Because I’m proud to be a Hufflepuff.

Well, at least I am now.

1 Like

Im scared the boards is gonna become the next Facebook with quizzes sprouting up.

I got some conflicting results. The first quiz said that I was Ravenclaw, which I like to think of myself as, the second quiz said that I was Hufflepuff and the third quiz said that I was Gryffindor. ''Tis strange-ish.

1 Like

just add all the total and the highest number is your house

I saw myself as a ravenclaw, but the quizzes said I was Gryffindor or hufflepuff, although the final quiz described me as ravenclaw. But I was only 1% off from ravenclaw in the first quiz.

2 Likes

Gryffindor: @John_Smith, @nexolo, @Lord_Tuma, @Rockho, @Political_Slime
Hufflepuff: @Pak-o-lantern, @SpookekoaOfJungle, @Aegyptiacus, @RaptorTalon @LokaCola
Ravenclaw: @Plural, @Hutere, @ColdGoldLazarus, @Chiller_Queen, @Joe @TheDarkFlame, @king328
Slytherin: @Yveran, @Sonus (?), @Cyclopian, @Kan
The “I can choose everything” Club: @TheRed1s, @LurkingEhlek, @Thr33n

Most: Ravenclaw-7
Least: Slytherin -4

14 Likes

I found out I’m actually ravenclaw, as I was chosen for that by one and very almost chosen by another.
SO I’m ravenclaw.

1 Like

Happy?

2 Likes

That’s actually a pretty good balance, except for Slytherin. I was expecting everyone to go with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Slytherin is getting lonely, man.

4 Likes

You’re brave enough to be in Gryffindor for admitting to being a Slytherin. :stuck_out_tongue: I have a feeling you’re not actually the only one but others don’t want to admit it. XD

3 Likes

Slytherin isn’t inherently bad, they just like glory and power.
I mean, Snape was Slytherin, and he was one of the most selfless guys in the series

4 Likes