What's your Hogwarts house?

I’ll trade you kanboi.

do you want another ravenclaw to add to your collection?

2 Likes

Sure mang.

2 Likes

I took it and got Gryfindor. Now I’m 50/50 with Gryfindor and Hufflepuff

2 Likes

The house of the true individuals, the clever, and those who value learning and knowledge for its own sake. Always looking to understand more and seeking answers to every question, ravenclaw might not be the most task-oriented/accomplishment driven, but they certainly are the most objective.

This makes 100% Ravenclaw, still.

1 Like

It’s not really the nerd club

Well, I mean it is

But it’s also the crazy people club

It’s a perfect fit

4 Likes

maybe im just dumb
but i could tell pretty easily which questions corresponded with each house

got gryffindor again
not entirely sure if i manipulated my answers to get it

3 Likes

Yeah

You must be dumb

Obviously

You’re in Gryffindor, after all

3 Likes

just took the quiz trying to get slytherin

this quiz is super easy to predict

3 Likes

Either that 100% confirms you for Slytherin

Or I only thought it wasn’t easy to predict because I’d heard it wasn’t easy to do so

I’m really not sure

1 Like

Well considering that I answered like barely any of the questions truthfully, I’d say the latter. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s fairly easy once you break down the core traits of the four houses, especially on how they react to others (which is what this quiz seems to focus on). Gryffindors care about others, but stay stubbornly strong to their beliefs. Ravenclaws don’t really care what others think, and focus more on originality. Hufflepuffs care very much about what others think, and are very willing to blend into a crowd. Slytherins care about the opinions of others, but only enough to help them in their pursuit of power.

At least, that’s how I see it.

Also @John_Smith, what did you get when you took this quiz?

2 Likes

That sounds like a pretty good summation.

I got Gryffindor. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hmm…

What no
I didn’t cheat
not at all

5 Likes

Dangit, I’m with the lame doods.

2 Likes

One test threw me in Hufflepuff, The next put me in Ravenclaw, the third’s link broke.

I find it funny how most folk tell me I’m some sort of edgelord with the type of dark humor I use but I still manage into Hufflepuff the house that is exemplified by simple kindness.

As for Ravenclaw I’m hardly surprised. I prefer caution to bravery. (don’t take that for complacency). I’m not stupidly ambitious. (I will do things to better myself but I wont do so stupidly). And I prefer to take a third option in every scenario.

1 Like

Woohoo I’m Slytherin, I really like that house it just gets an unfair reputation

1 Like

Slytherin Pride.

2 Likes

Update: Hufflepuff. Yeah that makes sense.

3 Likes

People keep insisting I’m in Hufflepuff, but I’m a diehard Ravenclaw. Our symbol is an eagle. :eagle:

@Cyclopian Congratulations! You have successfully broken the Sorting Hat!

Slytherin ;-;

1 Like

Slytherin Bros FTW!

4 Likes