What's your Kanohi Mask of choice?

vezons head/maskthingy, i guess
if that doesn’t count as kanohi, then it’s the kraahkan

1 Like

The Kanohi Vezon, the mask of split personality?

1 Like

Actually, his head from that form is the Ignika.

only half of his head is the ignika.

No, the mask was, at that point, literally fused to his body. Skakdi can’t wear masks normally, so the Ignika fused itself however it could.

I’d have the Mask of Choice, so it could help me choose the right mask or things.

2 Likes

Me personality great Kualsi. The way it looks is just a work of art and I would love the wear that on my face all the time. It also has a great use from running away or chasing someone from far away.

Silver/Light Grey 2001 Komau is my choice of mask. :}

2 Likes

Dark green Great Kualsi, though I hope to get one customized in Metru Blue and Lime someday.

4 Likes

A Metru Blue Kualsi would be one of the greatest masks to grace this planet.

7 Likes

How about you, @Chro and @MillsyUnderscore?

Wrote out a whole thing about which masks I like better, but if I’m honest I have no particular favorites. As a MOCist, the uniqueness of my builds suffers if I use certain masks too frequently. Variety is the spice of life, and of Lego. (In general, I prefer the classic tribal vibe of the Mata masks, if I have to choose one set.)

4 Likes

Masks…

Hrm…

Well, my OG Self-MOC used the Golden Ignika (cliche yes), but he’s been scrapped and forogtten for years now.

I’m planning on making a new Self-MOC, with a gray noble Rau, though I generally favor the Kanohi Garai in terms of design.

1 Like

@OculusNuva
I feel like this would be onua’s face if he and the other toa mata went down into mangaia to find a suprise party. lol

I have never made a self moc, but if i did it would have a turquoise hau.

Double post - Fixed by Scarilian

Edit: I don’t know what I was thinking. My favorite mask is the volitak.

5 Likes

despite the fact that I usually tend to be a fire toa. I prefer to use either a black Akaku or a (if only I could find one) a black Matatu. just because from an engineers standpoint the Akaku is great for looking into a devises inner workings. the Matatu would enable me to have a effective extra set of hands for manipulating gizmos.

2 Likes

my mask of choice would be a yellow Kadin because flying is epic and my favorite color is yellow

3 Likes

You.

I like you.

6 Likes

My mask of choice is easily a Kanohi Pakari Mistika.

2 Likes

@codenamelego39
RUN

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN

13 Likes

I would say the Kiril.