What's your most embarrassing moment in life?

My most embarrassing moment was the time I was just running around the first floor of my house (probably like nine years ago) and I jumped off a foot rest and Bonk! I hit a table right in my (and it’s) face. I now have an Anakin scar (just off the eye thankfully). Luckily, the table is one of those with the round edges. Scared the life out of my aunt who was in the room next to where it happened. We still have that table, which continues to laughs at my mistake lol.

Huh…I have done a lot of stupid things…all of which are stupid…and kinda personal…

…I am sure I will think of something though.

My most embarrassing moment would probably be after I dropped my cards during a speech in front of a few hundred people.

1 Like

I have one.

so in my church I am a deacon, I carry the sacrament to all of the ward members and a couple of weeks ago I was doing the norm until I was told that I was doing the wrong route. so I was waiting for a row to get done so I could get to my real route and I was grabbing it from a little kid and…I dropped the tray on the floor…bread pieces went EVERYWHERE! I stood there, like the idiot I am and was looking to some of the older deacons for help and one of my friends jaw was hanging open like he just watched me murder someone. so a ward member helped me pick it up and then I went and stood in line to return. and when I was eating MY sacrament I dropped my little bread piece on the floor…

my parents did not see it…

the whole ward did…and so did my older brother…

1 Like

cringes

What did you do? Pick them all up again?

Yeah, after I attempted to continue it without any cards (which made the situation worse cuz I eventually did forget the rest :worried: ).

1 Like

Ah man…That must suck BAD…

2 Likes

All of them.
Yikes. At least it didn’t happen with water. In the water. Behind my bishop. That was bad. But haha young deacon

1 Like

trying to talk to a girl I like but then sounding dumb and she’s probably thinkin, " this guy is weird…" >_< I blame my social awkardness!!!

2 Likes

I do not talk to girls…

sparing myself the shame.

3 Likes

You gotta get practice bruh!

1 Like

Nah, I wont be dating for four years, I have time.

Oh yeah, that’s right, you’re a deacon. Advice for the future.

1 Like

Yea, good to have…

This isn’t THE MOST embarising thing i’ve done, and it was in my young youth, but i think i should mention it anyways.
When i was young, quite young, and quite influencable, i used to think that when you were on the phone you just had to say “Yes, mhmh, no, indeed, i see” Y’know stuff you see on TV and kid cartoons, so this one day my mom was upstairs and the phone rang, so i went to pick it up, i answer, and i start just saying “Yes, yeah, no that’s not possible” n’stuff and on the other end i’m hearing the most confused guy ever, so then my mother comes and takes the phone from me and proceeds talk briefly to the guy, wich turned out to be the boss of the company my father worked at at the time, and my mother asked me what i was trying to do. So after a chat, i still don’t grasp the whole concept, and years later the embaressment hit …
I was not a smart child.

4 Likes

Wat xP

Embarrassing moment? I pulled a prank on one of my friends (who is a girl). To get back at me, one day after school, she told my parents that we were dating, and then walked away.

It wasn’t true, but my parents thought she was truthful…And then they started giving me some, uh…“talks”…about dating. They told my grandparents, and within an hour, practically everyone I knew believed that we were dating.

To this day, they still don’t believe me when I say that we were NOT dating…

3 Likes

Well, how did they react?

1 Like

well are you dating NOW?

Well, not that girl :wink: …but anyway, that event happened when I was 11 years old (probably should have said that before…)