When the Stars Align: Building Collab

Are you able to provide alternate views of this build? They both look pretty neat, with unique body builds, but I can’t quite tell how they work.

I really like the choice of armour for Ackar’s legs; the piece matches his original design really well, especially around the ankles.

7 Likes

Wanted to share this as well.
The Exo-Toa actually works.
Imgur

16 Likes

It’s a real shame Stud.io / biopack doesn’t have models for all the Av Matoran legs/torsos. It would’ve given the digital MOCs some more options.

They’re all awesome regardless! This is like a dream come true!

3 Likes

Awesome collaboration! I gotta say, though, I feel stocky, short-limbed, and hunched just looking at them all. =P

1 Like

Very nice. welcome to da boards

1 Like

I’d like to take some time to mention that I did make a render of Spiriah and his weird Matoran buddy for fun, but didn’t enter it into the collab for hopefully obvious reasons.

Spiriah is completely unchanged and the Matoran follows the “canister” part limit; he uses 18 pieces.

7 Likes

These are all very charming!

1 Like

Akar was probably my “big brain” moment during the collab

I was super happy to of been a part of this collab, providing the mocs of Lewa Phantoka, Takadox, Matoro Mahri, Vamprah, the Jetrax, Matau Metru and Ackar.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

4 Likes

My favourite is Mutran, but these are all a perfect example of what the STARS could’ve done better.

4 Likes

Normally I’d be against anything to do with Stars but honestly this is amazing. Like everyone is in scale and manages to look like the characters while keeping within the limits. Awesome job everyone!

3 Likes

They’re gorgeous … almost as if they were children again

2 Likes

As a firm enjoyer of the av matoran, this is awesome! I love the idea here, and some of the builds look super awesome, especially the Exo-Toa, Takanuva, Makuta, and Cahdok and Gahdok.

4 Likes

That rock skakdi face sure got a lot of use! It’s too bad the tryna model wasn’t released in my pack in time for this.

2 Likes

Tiny Ehlek Tiny Gadunka Tiny Nocturn

I love this! Actually some fairly creative ones!

2 Likes

@TheJerminator
These are from Skybird.

3 Likes

That’s a really creative use of a prefab piece. I could almost see Lego doing something like that in an actual set.

3 Likes

You sold me on chibi-Nocturn. But where is chibi-TSO?

1 Like

6 Likes

13 Likes

I have no idea how I missed this.

Everyone here did an absolutely fantastic job.

3 Likes