Which bionicle species would you want to be part of

this is so tough i really couldnt say… are we that race in our world or the the bionicle world?

Edit: fixed

5 Likes

I’d want to be a Matoran or Toa. Life would be much easier for me if love wasn’t canon. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why would you want to be a slave?

Because I would live my life getting told what to do when to do it. It’s a simple life.

Alright, I can see that.

yes there are many of them and every species haves its minuses and pluses thats the whole point of this topic for example matoran are the most common and socialy friendly but they are weak,toa are powerful and celebrated as heros and goodguys among the matoran and are powerful but they are expected to be eternaly pure and good with no flaws and always follow the three virtues and matoran are many times in danger so not realy much free time and makuta are powerful feared and cunning but everybody hates them so you know andlist goes on and on ä

Now, as an inhabitant of the MU, an Av Matoran who becomes a Toa, and eventually a Turaga.

I’d be a Gregt being.

11 Likes

Skakdi. They are outside of most conflicts, so I wouldn’t have to worry about a random Toa/Makuta coming out of nowhere to send me to the proverbial Kanzani. Also, they’re fairly muscular and have some decent powers.

They also have a sick theme, yo obvious /s

4 Likes

I’d be whatever species Hydraxon was.

2 Likes

He was a robot… So yeah…

Hydraxon wasn’t a robot.

1 Like

A Makuta.

Even the only downside(the whole gaseous form thing) can be made an advantage if utilized properly.

1 Like

An Ussal crab, just want to race

3 Likes

And to which island/place would be asighned to please answer and also there are more downsides of being makuta then the gaseos form of antidermis
Like nobody likes you everyone looks at you like a dreaded plague thats only evil and will stab you in back when you turn around and what if you are doing your job protecting and aiding the matoran and resolving conflicts creating for them beatifull and usefull flora and fauna(rahi) for them but if someone else comes by that does not know these deeds and here that your makuta will thout that you terrozize the land rather then helping it becase teridax ashamed that name with that what he caused and you will look just like greedy and arogant jerk even if you are not and its teridaxes folt that people from other lands see you that way and your gonna be forever alone and nobody will admire you eccept small poppulation of small land you have been asigned just look at krika the poor guy had good soul and refused to kill people that he was suposed to kill and was jelious of toa for being seen as goodguys in eyes of matoran and he died by undeserved death poor guy and all thanks again to teridax

Consider this scenario:

You’re the Makuta of a remote southern island. You have a decent population of Matoran and Rahi, but don’t tend to get many outside visitors… In fact, The Brotherhood is more or less content with the fact that you’re holding land for them.

You’ve spent the last few thousand years treating the local villagers with respect and performing your original function; to moderate and secure the inhabitants of the MU. You may not be regarded as a hero, but you’ve kept the population of your island safe and relatively comfortable.

All you’d have to do would be survive Teridax’s reign while he’s in control of the MU, and you’d get off scot free.

2 Likes

Ha.

Good luck with that.

You see, Teridax isn’t just in control of the universe. He IS the universe.

1 Like

To be fair, even people like Takanuva survived through it. I don’t know how much more of an effort Teridax would put into hunting me specifically… That would be the determining factor.

2 Likes

I would be a Muwaka so I can travel through time.

3 Likes