Which body part is hardest to build custom?

Feet, and heads… Never been able to get those right.

Heads are always so hard. I can do everything else fine, but heads are tough.

When I’m making Toa sized MOCs (2015Toa), I’m struggling to ome up with at least a decent looking head… Heads aren’t my forte, but I’m trying real hard :smile:

HEADS FEET HANDS AND LOWER LEGS ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. I built a leg design earlier in the week, couldn’t support my MOC, fixed that, don’t use custom hands or feet, and my prototype head for Keravnos was terribad.

Arms, IMO.

I could easily say everything, but if I had to chose one, I would have to say the torso.

1 Like

Lower arms, especially if you are trying to make them both solid and proportionate to the rest of the body

2 Likes

Legz for dayz.

Honestly. Maybe it’s just because I don’t have as many pieces as some might, but for me creating a custom leg design is always extremely difficult.

The torso can be can difficult, too, depending on the aesthetic you’re trying to create.

Arms and legs mostly, depends which part you start on

everything.

See, I’d say torso, however it’s always really fun to make those, and you always find creative parts to work with. I have to say forearms, not sure what it is, always have a tough time

1 Like

I think torsos are the hardest to make because they’ve got to have multiple points where limbs are supposed to attach

Arms, I can’t even. On one of my most custom mocs, seen here TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains, I didn’t even bother. It’s the only part that is ‘regular’, for say.

Heads, forearms, and lower legs for the most part. There is just something terrible about making those parts for me.

Legs
Definitely legs
Shivers

Well,limbs in general,but mostly legs.
Also feet.

Limbs. Very much limbs.

6 Likes

for me it is the feet because they are always too small

I’m going with this. My custom lower arms are the most horrid thing I build, so I usually end up using simple lower arms.

Also I’m not that experienced with custom heads and feet since I don’t need them 89% of the time.

For me Its the torso…

Forearms and thighs