Which is your favourite toa team setwise?

cough cough -Toa Falment - cough cough Out tommorrow

that was formatted terribly

3 Likes

cough cough -Toa Vindicta- cough cough Out whenever I find motivation, so never

1 Like

I only have Pohatu, and that too in his vehicle adaptive armor :pensive:

1 Like

Yeah they count

They were advertised as “Toa” in a few places, so they do count.

1 Like

Toa mahri

3 Likes

I really Love the Toa Mahri, especially Hewkii and Matoro. :grinning:
Their distinctive proportions helps Toa to has a unique identity than other Robotic-Warrior. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :blush:
(in technicaly, they are biomechanical-beings though)

4 Likes

Nothing like the Toa Metru.

4 Likes

My favourites are the Hordika. I really like the build for some reason. They’ve also got great head molds.

6 Likes

Hagah

The Toa Mata, Toa Metru, and probably the Toa Mahri. The metru build is my favorite prefab design.

7 Likes

You made a Toa team?

3 Likes

I would maybe choose the 2016 uniters but I haven’t had any of them in hand yet.
I like all of the toa waves for different reasons so it’s hard to choose, not to mention I’m just generally bad at picking favorites.

3 Likes

The Toa Mahri. Each member owns their look well and are great individual sets that are made even better when standing next to one another. For me in particular, Hewkii and Jaller (the former after some mods to correct for the lack of a right hand) stand out from the crowd despite their slightly muted color schemes. Hewkii is striking with his very strong appearance, while Jaller is one of those few sets that is perfect in its simplicity.

2 Likes

In theory. “Made” is a loose term. I would like to make a Toa team, but I lack the parts. That hasn’t stopped me from writing all their backstories, equipment, and such. I’ve also started on their story, which I’ve been planning for a couple years now.

3 Likes

They are though…

It doesn’t say “Toa” on the box, but they are referred to in-story as “The Toa.”

I have to mostly concur with everyone else on this. My first choice is the Toa Masters just because they’re all unique and highly varied in character design and shapes. My second, very close choice are the Mahri, for the same reasons everyone else has said. They’re just cool.

Funnily enough, those were the three Mahri I had. And Hewkii was also my favorite out of them!

3 Likes

Mahri because they are cool, uniters because I like them, metru because knees and elbows.

3 Likes

If the Hagah count, I would choose them, since the Iruini and Norik have some great designs and playability imo, along with a Metru build. Otherwise, I’d say the Regular Toa Metru build does the job best, with gear function and their World Famous Fries- I mean, Original Design.

3 Likes

Visually, the Metru. They are clones, but I really like how their armor looks, and the variations they do have are some of my favorites (Specifically the masks)

In terms of character and personality, probably the Mata/Nuva.

2 Likes

In terms of story, I also like the Mahri, as well as Kopaka.

1 Like

the Barraki.
Probably the Hagah. I like the metru build, but the hagah add some great looking shield pieces and spears, which is cool. plus, the Kualsi is probably one of my favorite masks (in both look and power). plus, with there only being two, there is great mocing potential to come up with appearances for the other four. (though the cannon contests might change that)

1 Like