Which MOC Do You Like Most & Why?

So if you watched my videos before, these MOCS have at least one function in them. Each MOC I assembled with only 14 sets, so that means I have to take each part out again and again just to make more MOCS. Tell me which you like most and why. Mine is Kanohi Rider.
Kanohi Rider

Scorpion

**Centaur
**Helicopter Car **

**Ankylosaurus
**Angel & Devil
Everyone

Tell me which one is your favorite and why. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Either kanohi rider or scorpion

1 Like

Kanohi Rider.

2 Likes

@Ghosty @Marendex_T17 Don’t forget the why part lol :slight_smile: also, I like Kanohi Rider because Motorcycles are cool and Bad-Ace. :sunglasses:
@RedHoodieReveiwer yes, it has gear function :slight_smile: all of the Mocs have at least one special function or cool thing. You can search them up in the Lego Creations Thread, either Ankylosaurus, Kanohi Rider, or the others. Ankylosaurus has swinging tail function and leg running function by the way.

Oh. Sorry.

The reason I chose Kanohi Rider is pretty obvious: his bike is amazing.

2 Likes

They’re all really cool, but I would have to pick scorpion.

1 Like

I would probably have to say scorpion also. There is just something about the build and the chosen colors that I really like.

2 Likes

Scorpion, even if I wish he was Scorpion from MK.

3 Likes

Scorpion.

1 Like

[quote=“LGNui, post:4, topic:9191”]
Don’t forget the why part
[/quote]whoops-
The bike is amazin and the the scorpion looks massive and intimidating

1 Like

Scorpion.

1 Like

I’m torn between Scorpion and Centaur, both of which are really cool. I like Scorpion’s overall look and Centaur’s head and torso, but I’d say my favorite is Centaur.

2 Likes

I like scorpion the best. It seems to be the most complete, and the biggest.

1 Like

Yeah the scorpion looks pretty cool, and I like the kanohi rider. The scorpion flows well and the head looks great. The bike also looks cool, but the rider and where his hands attach are a little awkward, at least at this angle. Does the gear on the ankylosaur work with a function?

1 Like

I honestly love Devil so much. He/She has such a â– â– â– â– â– â–  feel to him/her. The black mixes in perfectly with red and overall looks like such a beast. Also nice touch of the Golden Kanohi (Golden Masks), gives the Angel and Devil photo a really old school look bringing me back to the good old days. Great job on all your mocs, especially Devil!

1 Like

I think scorpion and centaur are cool but my favourite is Kanohi Rider

1 Like

Ok, sweet. That is awesome. All of them look cool. I personally would make the helicopter car more streamlined, but that’s just me. Looks great as is.

1 Like

Sorpion…cuz…Ilike him

3 Likes

Personally, I’m a sucker for the Scorpion. I just like the sheer size of it and how evil it looks! :smiley: