Which of these lego themes is your favourite?

Hey! I’m sure you all love lego and have at least a few sets. While most of you are probably most familiar with bionicle, what other themes are you interested in? I’m curious to see what you all think. Although I am not just doing this out of curiosity…

I am currently doing a stop motion animation series on my youtube channel and at christmas I am going to add two new series, but I’m not sure which… I have a few options and some have multiple themes (2 at max) in one series! I will give you all four options and choose two. Click on an option to vote and at Christmas I will add the most requested two. The other two options will come out in summer of next year. Here are the options:

• Lego Chima + Ninjago
  • Lego Star Wars
  • Lego Minecraft
  • My custom Lego story

0 voters

that’s it! _PLA

1 Like

Ninjago all the way I collected all of coles sets up to the ghost ones

1 Like

If you’re going to restrict our options to only a few, perhaps it would be better to set up a poll rather than a reply/record system?

1 Like

I liked Knight’s Kingdom quite a bit! The action figures were okay and had wierd faces, but I liked the story it had, especially the first 2 years. Ninjago’s story got too long for me and I kind of got bored with it. China’s first year was pretty good, but the next two years’ villains’ motives were not good enough to form a good story, I think.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know but sadly you can only choose between these four themes: Ninjago + Chima, Minecraft, Star Wars or my own custom Lego story. Is ninjago + chima your choice?

1 Like

Shouldn’t the title be “Which of these themes is your favorite?” since you’re restricting our options?

1 Like

theres is an option for that, when making a reply, click on the gear logo that is beside the “smiley face” logo, there you will find three options, with one of them being “build poll”.

there you will be able to build a poll.

1 Like

Most likely, as the TV shows did connect both themes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

NINJA! GO! NINJA! CMON CMON AND DO THE WEEKEND WHIP
That song will forever be stuck in my head
GO NINJAGO

1 Like

I approve all becuase this is my poll and I can’t decide :wink:

Star Wars.
What can I say, I’m a huge fan. Not just the LEGO, Star Wars in general.

1 Like

I do love Star Wars, but I would love to create my own story for a lego theme.

1 Like

Minecraft! I love the sets, they look very pretty.

1 Like

Did a double vote between Ninjago (because even five years later I still love this theme) and custom (since I mostly do my own story concepts and/or literature).

Ninjago seems to be really winning this though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like Ninjago, but I despise Chima with all of my soul.

1 Like

Why is that?

same

1 Like

######I may or may not have enjoyed Chima

2 Likes

Not sure why Nexo Knights is missing. Ninjago and Chima are the only other themes here that really appeal to me.

It wasn’t that awful, at the very least the sets were good :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Like a certain orange tank

3 Likes

This is because I have no Nexo Knights sets thus far. Maybe another time when I have some of those sets (if i ever do get any) I will do a series, but that is why it isn’t included on the list.