Which sets should I buy?

Hi guys, so I’m going to buy two bionicle sets and here comes the problem. I don’t know which of them should I buy (all are roughly the same price):

• Toa Inika (Hewkii),
  • Piraka (Zaktan, Vezon, Hakann),
  • Toa Hordika (Whenua, Matau, Nokama),
  • Barraki (Takadox, Kalmah, Carapar),
  • Toa Mistika (Tahu, Gali),
  • Makuta (Vamprah)
  • Turaga dume and Nivawk,
  • Cendox v1,
  • Visorak (Oohnorak)
    (I hope I won’t offend anyone through such a selfish question)

I wouldn’t do any canister sets like the toa hordika or visorak becuase they all share the same pieces. I might pick the cendox v1, however, you might not be looking for a vehicle, and the plastic quality of that era was lacking.

The top three that I personally would put would be turaga dume and nivawk, cendox v1, and vamprah.

1 Like

thanks :smile: but I am looking more for functions and stuff like that. Though I agree with you in a way that i wouldn’t buy two sets from the same wave

Ok then the rockoh T3 is very good. It has a lot of technic and isnt too pricy on bricklink. Also, I know this isnt bionicle. but if you’re looking for good tecnic builds at a cheap price, than the hero factory vehicles are good. One more good set is the boxor.

3 Likes

A L L O F T H E M

7 Likes

I mean if you have the money then yes.

2 Likes

If they’re all about the same price like you said, Nivawk and Cendox v1 are your best price-part ratio; both are cool technic builds with unique silhouettes. If you find you don’t like the look of either of those, I’d recommend any of the Barraki. They’ve all got unique builds and were made before Bionicle pieces got really brittle (except Ehlek, his joints are really bad, but he’s not on your list). Only downside to the Barraki imo is that their launchers are the worst ones Bionicle ever put out; simply put, I’ve never been able to get mine to fire.

4 Likes

hey you’re back now

2 Likes

OK so i decided to get one titan set (Cendox v1, Turaga dume and Nivawk) and one canister set (Mahri, Piraka, Hordika, Vamprah) and it would be amazing to see what are the best sets from each category in your opinion, (I am not getting two titans to get some more „clasic” style Bionicle”) also yes I’m back from my break :smile:

Ok, you should get the cendox V1 and Reidak.

1 Like

Thanks though i feel like my favourite piraka is Zaktan. :wink:

1 Like

Zaktan’s great too. I just suggested reidak because, well just look at @TheCobaltCorsair’s profile.

2 Likes

Oohnorak’s my favourite Bionicle set, so this certainly wouldn’t be a bad decision in my view.

I think I also enjoy the Piraka more than most. If you don’t have any yet, I would definitely get at least one. Avak’s always a good choice, and also a great source of brown pieces.

2 Likes

Out of the canister sets, I’d recommend getting Vamprah. He is a lot more interesting and unique than the other options you listed.

3 Likes

I also think he is the best visorak, he really well captures that bio-mechanical look. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s not just that that makes me like him so much. While all the other visorak have fairly standard ‘spider-like’ proportions, with long, thin legs, Oohnorak uses the shortest thigh piece and the shortest, bulkiest lower leg for his back ones. It makes him look quite powerful for a spider. His colour scheme’s great too.

2 Likes

get vamprah, he comes with great pieces, he comes with 4 wings in awesome colors and 2 silver gali hooks, and the mask looks awesome, the piraka all look the same

2 Likes

Yes, people should buy Reidak just because of my profile picture. No other reason is necessary :stuck_out_tongue:

To be honest, Reidak is probably my favorite Piraka just because you can easily give him googly eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Disclaimer: I own none of the sets you mentioned aside from Turaga Dume and Nivawk

I would recommend one of the barraki because they have such interesting builds and I love their aethstetic. If they are all around the same price, I would reccomend going with one of the larger sets such as Dume/Nivawk or the Cendox because of value and because they are larger technic-ey sets.

1 Like

There are two wolves inside you and they say to buy chima

I’d probably go with Takadox and the cendox v1

4 Likes