Which Skull Villain would you buy?

So it seems like the summer sets are slowly starting to appear around Europe,and they will soon show up in my country(Romania).Yesterday i asked this dude at a hypermarket about them,and he said they will get them in like 2 weeks.
Problem is,in my country, a dollar is about 4 lei (our currency), and an average salary is about 1500 lei so i don’t have a whole lotta money to spend on these guys,and i can perhaps get like only 1-2.
So,which sets would you recommend?
I personally like all of them,as they are all very unique in their own way and they’re all awesome.
Basher has an awesome color scheme, some bulk, an unique gearbox, Slicer has an awesome function, Phenomenal color scheme,most skeleton looking out of all of them and a cool backstory, Warrior has great weaponry and design,and even Scorpion has,despite a not so great color scheme and limited articulation, a great function and that old Rahi look.
Any suggestions?

3 Likes

By any chance can you get Skull Grinder vs. Ekimu?

If you can’t, you should get Skull Warrior and Basher. Those looks the best in my book and look like the most fun.

4 Likes

I would recommend Slicer and Basher. Slicer for the sheer amount of new parts, and Basher for the playability. One skinny, one bulky :stuck_out_tongue:

Warrior or Basher, unless you can get Grinder and Ekimu.

2 Likes

Definitely go for Grinder and Ekimu if you have the option, if not Warrior is a solid set with really fun features (he is the only villain ranged capabilities) so I’d recommend him next. Basher looks extremely good as a set and has a unique function – I can’t actually remember if he costs more. Slicer has four arms and really pulls off the skeletal look (a bargain for the piece count). Scorpion has limited mobility as a set if you want to display him but has a really cool tail feature for interactive play.
In ranking I’d list Ekimu/Grinder first, then Warrior, Basher, Slicer, and then Scorpion.

1 Like

Ekimu VS Kulta (Mask Maker VS Skull Grinder) is at the top of my list. Of course, $35 is a high price for 171 pieces, but the set is technically a two-in-one. Also, it has the MoC.

Otherwise, I’d get Warrior (perhaps two of them) for the bow and spear-thing and Basher for the intriguing function.

I’d get Mask Maker V Skull Grinder, but if I had to choose one of the other three, I’d probably choose Skull Basher.

Skull Grinder VS Mask Maker or Skull Slicer.

2 Likes

Skull grinder vs. mask maker if possible

1 Like

Unfortunately, i won’t be able to get Ekimu vs Kulta as that set will be a bit too expensive for my wallet.
Too be honest,my favourite out of these guys is Warrior.
Great look, nice bow, backup spear, overall really looks like a warrior :smiley:
But i’m not sure which to buy for a second set, either Slicer or Basher.

4 Likes

Slicer, basher’s function kinda flops around and slicer’s doesn’t.

1 Like

everyone else said so I’m gonna say it too

Ekimu vs Kulta

(mask maker vs skull grinder)

Personally, i would go with skull basher over skull slicer because skull basher looks like it has more armor, unlike slicer which has very little armor on the arms and legs. Also basher has axe like pieces that the slicer doesnt so if you got warrior and slicer you would be missing out on some pretty awesome pieces. Plus warrior and basher would give you 2 out of the 3 new mask molds ( the 2 different skull faces and the mask of creation being the 3). But again, that’s just my opinion. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just buy all of them

2 Likes

If you can only get one, and can afford it, get Grinder V. Ekimu, If you can’t afford it, get Warrior, he is the best looking, and best built, in my opinion.

1 Like

all of them.

In fact I’ll buy

10 - Skull Warriors (all built slightly different from each other)

2 - Skull Scorpios (both identical)

1 - Skull Slicer

1 - Skull Basher

1 Ekimu vs. Kulta (Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder)

You must have a lot of cash. (And a lot of space)

2 Likes

All of them are like $70 always so ya a lot of cash.

1 Like

that’d be roughly $240

that’s a lotta money

3 Likes

I’d never spend all that if I was getting a ton of duplicates only

1 Like