Which Toa Nuva are most likely to die?

I’d have to agree with most people, it’d most likely be Lewa, he’s the most reckless of them, and you know what they say; " The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." Although, if the story were to do that again with Lewa, they could’ve had Onua come to save him, like he’s done time and time again, and end up having to sacrifice himself to save Lewa.

Kopaka sacrificing himself would in my head have the same story build-up, impact and aftermath of ENDGAME SPOILER Tony Stark’s sacrifice at the end of the movie.

Overall, I think Onua could be the first one to go, and it would probably be his destiny in a way, the same way that Matoro’s sacrifice was his. I also think that maybe Tahu and Kopaka would live long enough to become Turaga and at one point become some of the oldest living beings in the universe. With such a long and varied character arc those two have had together, the endgame would not be a conflict with the two Turaga leading their own armies against each other. Instead it would probably be a mutual leadership, maybe with other surviving Turaga Mata.

1 Like

I feel like Tahu, just because of powerful he is, it would make a pretty cool fight between him and Marendar, because both of them are so powerful