Which Toa Team is Your Favorite?

The Toa, the protectors of the Matoran. Which team is your favorite, The Classic Mata or the Upgraded Nuva, the now gone Metru or the rahi like Hordika,the Thunderstruck Inika or The aquatic Mahri? it could even be a team without a full line of sets made like the Toa Hagah or the First Toa team.

4 Likes

My favorite team is the Mahri(RIP Matoro)

It’s mostly because, in story it was comprised of some of my favorite characters, like Jaller, Matoro, Hahli, and Nuparu, but also because while it was after the Inika torso thing, I feel tha they all had unique enough torso and limb configurations to make them different. Yeah, all of them had their standard blasters, but think of it this way:

All similar, yet each unique

So yeah. Like, Jaller had his crab, Hahli had her wings, Nuparu had his new armor pieces, Hewkii had his chains and his Knights’ Kingdom pieces, Kongu had his new torso, as well as his twin Cordak Blasters, and Matoro has his unique torso connection.

5 Likes

I wanna say the Phantoka Nuva (though I am extremely biased). I also really like the Hagah.

3 Likes

I like the Phantoka/Mistika too, but I’m not to familiar with the Hagah.

1 Like
3 Likes

My favorite Toa Team was the Inika. Inika all da way!

3 Likes

I like the Mahri’s design too, but I have only had a hands on experience with Nuparu.

1 Like

My favorite was the Mahdi, being the one line I collected most from, except for the red hydruka and Karzahni and Lesovikk, which is funny because I loved Lesovikk the most. The Hagah come in second

1 Like

Mahri, Mahri all the way. The story took a very dark turn and they (Matoro) saved the freaking universe!

3 Likes

Inika I love '06

1 Like

The Toa Nuva were the bomb. Loved those guys.

1 Like

My favorite are either the Mahri or Nuva.

1 Like

The Toa Mata/Nuva. Who could forget the classics?

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

inika/mahri, one of the best storylines, and the mahri had unique sets…for the most part

EDIT: I feel stupid I wrote ignika instead of inika by mistake,lol

1 Like

@Greencapps

@Toa_potao

The Ignika is the Legendary Kanohi Mask of Life.

The Inika is the name given to the Toa Team of Jaller, Hahli, Nuparu, Hewkii, Kongu, and Matoro.

Not a big issue, just wanna make sure you guys know. >.>

1 Like

Toa Mangai

3 Likes

WOOPS lol that was a typo, I was writing something about the ignika, in a story I am working on while I saw this topic
EDIT: rereading your comment it feels like you think I know nothing of this beautiful story named thee bionicle, I havent got around reading the comics again…(read them a fairly long time ago, never finished though) but I did read all the books minus the very last one, which I caught up on that little part (just read it online being the lazy butt that I am),and I dont know how much @Greencapps knows about the story

1 Like

Toa Nuva: The good old good olds.

1 Like

The Toa Hagah were pretty cool, they were a strong, solid team. Same as the Mata, since they were like the rookie Toa. I probably like the Mangai more, because of their story potential, even having a parallel universe about the team. But overall I would say-

1. Toa Mangai
  2. Toa Mata
  3. Toa Hagah
1 Like