Which Toa Team is Your Favorite?

Me Too And the mistika including takanuva and toa ignika

1 Like

1.Toa Mahri

2.Toa Nuva

3.Toa Metru

1 Like

Honestly, I feel that the Toa Metru is my favourite Toa team. Canā€™t really put my finger on exactly why though.

1 Like

Toa Mahri are my favorite. Mostly because I really like all their personalities. They were all likable characters.

1 Like

While the Mahri are awesome and I nearly bought all six of them, I gotta say the Toa Metru are my favorite. When I think Toa, the muscular, elligant design of the Metru body always comes to mind.
Not to mention Metru Nuiā€™s my favorite island as well soā€¦
Sā€™probably pretty biased opinion of mine here.

4 Likes

Metru Nuiā€™s my favorite island too! :smiley: Itā€™s a shame we didnā€™t get an Online Game centered around it.

2 Likes

Inika were totally the best Toa team of all.
They are my favorite Toa team as sets, and story. The Inika/Mahri team had such interesting characters and personalities that you see evolve from when they were Matoran, such as how Hahli used to be quiet and would keep to herself, and then became somewhat aggressive when she became a Toa Mahri. And Matoro makes the team even more awesome.

I would also be interested in seeing Jovanā€™s whole team.

3 Likes

The Nuva are my favorite team as they ARE the most powerful toa, and I like all 6 of the toa. However I do have a special place in my heart for the mahri, as 2007 was the year when my brother and I really got into Bionicle

1 Like

Metru all the way! Best TOA TEAM EVAā€™
And the Mahri, 2007 and 2008 are the my favourite years.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œTrenKrom, post:28, topic:992ā€]
The Nuva are my favorite team as they ARE the most powerful toa
[/quote]Where was this ever stated?

1 Like

Itā€™s a fact. The Toa Nuva after the transformation are the most powerful Toa.

3 Likes

My top reasons the Toa Mahri are the best:

They had to go through the literal version of Matoran hell, get new masks, go to an island where only broken and hated Matoran go, become transformed into Toa by a bolt of lightning, fight the Piraka, survive the trials the Mask of Life put upon them, obtain the Mask of Life from Vezon, (whom they had to fight as well) go down into the ocean, receive new masks again, fight the Barraki, defend a village from underwater dangers, send a team mate into Karda Nui and lose him forever, go back to Metru Nui, half of them had to fight the entire army of Visorak, and then they got mind controlled by the Golden Skinned Being. If you can survive all of that, youā€™re the best there is in my book.

8 Likes

which is ironic since they got beaten up by piraka and 6 matoran came to save them :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Youā€™re forgetting they had the Piraka on the ropes, it was Brutaka, that little (censored), who knocked them out.

3 Likes

this is a hard one, I think Iā€™m gonna go with the toa Inika I love the whole lightning+element together thing, plus it was a race against time, I seem to be liking those more (probably because of Mass Effect) and a lot of my favorite matoran characters were in there as well

2 Likes

The Nuva with Phantoka/Mistika Adaptive Armor. Because nostalgia. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll give a more story-based opinion once Iā€™ve read all the booksā€¦

3 Likes

I like The toa Koto

I like the Metru and the Inika.

1 Like

The mahri were my favorite.

1 Like

Now who said they were the most experienced?