temporaly stall makuta
defeated the bohrok
defeated the rahkshi as a team
cant defeat the piraka as a team

2 Likes

I like Toa Metru cuz they look like a teamā€¦
Alsoā€¦
@Collector
Metru nui online game exists! Itā€™s fan made but it have great story and cusomizable character.
http://www.menol.org/menol/index.htm
Try it out!

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean fan game, I meant that I wanted a Metru Nui Online Game that was officially made by LEGO.

thatā€™s actually pretty cool

My favorite has got to be the Metru, their very similar designs give them a very unified and team look. Their backstory was interesting too, Metru Nui was losing its Toa as a dark force was rising in the city, pushing 6 inexperienced Matoran to save the city with what little time was left.

Yeah, my favorite would have to be the Toa Metru as well despite the fact that Vakama got all the attention. They just seem like the most believable of all the Toa Teams.

Iā€™ve personally always loved the Inika because Jaller was my first bionicle EVER.

In my opinion, all of the ā€œMain Threeā€ teams had really strong characterization and bounced off one-another rather well, but each had their own respective bonuses as well. The Mata are just plain nostalgic; when I see the word ā€œToaā€, I think of them first and foremost. The Toa Metru had the best builds, of course. And the Toa Mahri had very interesting character development, and on top of that, as @ToaVuhii observed, went through so much that you canā€™t help but respect them. Overall, though, I think my favorites are the Mahri.

7 Likes

my favorite toa team is the Toa Mahri (Praise to Matoro) because, for some reason I see them as a kind of toa special forces. Why?

• they where on the most harmfull places in the matoran universe (Karzahni, Voya nui and Mahri nui)
  • they saved the spirit of Mata nui
    -They saved the mask of live from Makuta
    Thatā€™s why the Toa Mahri are my favorite.

inika for the win

3 Likes

I gotta say, I like the inika/ mahri because my first and second bionicles were Hahli inika and hahli mahri.

I also like the Toa Karda but they are my MOC Toa Team

1 Like

I really wish we had that brown Hewkiiā€¦

2 Likes

My favorite Toa Team isā€¦ the one displayed in my profile pic-thing-jig.

EDIT:My old one.

but those silver kongu feet doe

1 Like

Matoro is the smallest! Disgrace!

im sorry but hes the best

He is. He knows what it takes to be a hero.

3 Likes

the toa nuva? @TFM101

yes. Kopaka vs. Tahu for win.

What about Onua vs. Tahu? Iā€™ve always wanted to see that.