Which toa will kids dislike the most?

In the new bionicle which toa will the kids hate the most

3 Likes

Maybe Onua.

I don’t think they will hate any.
But they will definetely be confuzed about Gali’s voice in the Animations.
And maybe Kopaka’s childish attitude.

8 Likes

Tahu :stuck_out_tongue:

the one that rivals their favourite
for many their fav would be tahu
and some kopaka.

2 Likes

Set-wise I’d say Lewa. The fact that there is so little head articulation, and you can’t attach a skull spider to him would probably make a kid frustrated.

2 Likes

…the irony.

5 Likes

Probably Kopaka, no kid likes a black and blue color scheme.

6 Likes

I would probably say along the lines of Pohatu or Onua. To me, Pohatu was too easy and boring to build, while Onua was pretty complex and at times confused me for a bit. But it worked out.

Personally, though, all the sets are grand. Pohatu has quite the few cons, though, and most kids don’t like the stone ones like me.

1 Like

But…but he’s Batman now.

3 Likes

Onua. He just looks too bulky to be favored by someone. Also, he doesn’t have the same build as others do so he looks kinda out of place, at least set-wise

1 Like

Kids who buy him won’t know a lot about his personality. They try to look for the coolest one, which usually is Tahu or Kopaka or someone. Pohatu, like most Toa of Stone, often gets pushed aside and ends up as a shelf warmer. Who knows, though. He could end up being a favorite to kids!

1 Like

I would say they won’t like Lewa because in the whole story, he seems like a side character

A lot of the characters seem like side characters so far. Tahu has taken the main spotlight!

7 Likes

Sadly, Pohatu has become the Hawkeye of the 2015 Animations, always pushed to the background.
Kids will probably look to Omega Tahu because he appears to be the main character.

5 Likes

In terms of sets or animations?

Probably either Gali (because voice, and also little boys are sexist) or Pohatu, because he has been rather irrelevant and his personality is… grating, to say the least.

3 Likes

Explain? I don’t really see a problem with him.

2 Likes

He’s like Bad Cop… except his role is a little bit less important.

1 Like

I doubt kids will collectively dislike a set, but I could be dead wrong.

2 Likes