Which toa will kids dislike the most?

Most likely either Pohatu, (brown is not an appealing color to a lot of people) or Gali (Since a lot of the fans may be little boys, and little boys are kinda sexist honestly…).

2 Likes

Which one do you think?

met a kid, said he loved all the sets, he loves pohatu’s boomerangs, he wants the protectors to have names however

3 Likes

Sets? I’d say Gali. I don’t quite know why, but I’d say her weapon plays a big part of it. I mean, Tahu has lotsa swords, Onua has a big hammer, Gali has… a trident/spear/massive axe-ish thing. In terms of animations, Pohatu. Lewa is joking, Tahu is the leaser, and then there’s Pohatu. He’s sorta mysterious and distant.

Just what I think, though.

(Just to clarify; for sets-Gali, for animation-Pohatu)

2 Likes

Yea little boys are

Set whise, probably Pohatu

Storywhise… dunno yet

2 Likes

He is actually my favourite set.I love his simple design and great color scheme.
Also,boomerangs man.

4 Likes

The shelves at my local stores are overflowing with Tahu, and most stores don’t even stock Onua, so that might be an indicator

5 Likes

Tahu will most likely be there because kids can’t afford him

1 Like

Uh…wouldn’t that count as all 3 of the larger ones?

Also, it depends on the family.

6 Likes

HIS COLOR SCHEME IS– oh, wait.

7 Likes

pohatu :frowning:
one of my personal favs he and lewa are the best in my opinion

1 Like

i know, pohatu’s simplicity is one of my favorite parts about him, unlike most of the sets, he doesn’t have as huge an issue of his parts getting in the way of his posability.

although, i’m not a big fan of lewa, that raised gearbox bothers me. which i did lower, and i think it looks better.

1 Like

I meant the character pohatus build is too simple (like moct ccbs sets) lewa has no neck and that was very disappointing

The kids will hate all the Toa other than Tahu

5 Likes

Pretty much, yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’ll hate Kopaka especially since he fights with Tahu regularly.

1 Like

Set wise, probably Kopaka. His restricted knee articulation, somewhat floppy arm and irritating shoulder armour that has to move out of place for articulation and restricts head movement. Not to mention his overlarge shield goes past his feet. He also has a realy bright colour scheme, although it might just be me who dislikes that. So I’m guessing Kopaka, unless these kids just want to look at him on a shelf and don’t share the same problem I have. Although I don’t know if any kid cares about anything I listed, so to answer your question, I cant say without doing a survey.

1 Like

Probably Pohatu. Although, I’m not a kid, so I wouldn’t know.

The Toa I play with the most (I still play with my sets, which shouldn’t be surprising) is Lewa.

2 Likes