White_Rainbow's Makuta Drawings (G2)

So here is the finished version of none other than Makuta, the lord of Okoto

And now…

Thw ULTIMATE MAKUTA

Yeh, you know cause in G1 he said he was nothing but I feel like in G2 he is everything, he has all the elements in his power!

Anyway Enjoy

65 Likes

My mind has been blown @BlueCel.

2 Likes

Looks amazing!

2 Likes

That actually makes quite a bit of sense.

It’d be a solid throwback to see him say something along those lines in acutal canon

extra props if he throws in a good ol’ “no more than you can destroy the sea, or the wind,” for good measure.

As for the art itself, I rather dig the way the wings sorta dissipate into vague, ill defined shadows, and the six orbs of elemental energy are a nice touch.

Sufficiently menacing and such, on the Ultimat Power variant.

As for the OG, I feel the hammer could’ve used some pink on the actual bashing part of it to help define it against the dark background.

otherwise, my issues have been mentioned prior.

6 Likes

BlueCel for lego writer 2028!

Anyway thanks!

4 Likes

These have to be my favorite drawings you have done so far I can’t even right now.:+1:

3 Likes

I love your style. It’s so sharp and so different, and makes things look so much darker even with the bright lights.

5 Likes

Why point out what’s blatantly obvious?

2 Likes

Keep up the fantastic work!!!

2 Likes

Noice

1 Like

Heh, thanks…but could you give a little bit more info on why It’s nice? Heh

2 Likes

personally I like the sharp and jagged appearance you give him, plus his “Ultimate” form looks cool with the runes all over him. That little extra quote at the bottom is pretty cool as well.

2 Likes

Well for one the pink on the first one, just goes so well with the shadowy vibe it has.

I think the hammer could’ve been done a tad better, but I’m not really sure how.

I like the jagged edges and the ruff look they both have.

I love the runes on them it makes them look ancient and old.

I love how the ULTIMATE MAKUTA’s wing’s look.

I love the glowing they both have.

I do think the mask of control should of been gold though, but it fine the way it is.

Was this good enough.

1 Like

Both are really cool, the Ultimate form is extremely creative and neat.

1 Like

tfw people don’t notice the runes on the “skirtish thin” are nuva symbols.

2 Likes

Please lego make this happen.
Give us pink!

Me when I saw the pink Makuta:

Pretty cool…Looks kinda flat though and the black blends in to the background…

Me when I saw Ultimate Makuta:

5 Likes

This concept is so good it made the meme go all realistic.

3 Likes

Swiggity swooty murdery Makooty :smiley:

2 Likes

I love the sharp edges you use here, they really make Makuta look a lot more sinister. Speaking of which, excellent job in capturing a sinister look for the big bad, the ultimate form especially

1 Like