Who created the Great Beings? (G1)

Somebody say Carl Sagan and leave me out of it?

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was funny, but you are right…

Theory, Slizers/ThrowBots, RoboRiders, and Hero Factory are all apart of BIONICLE.

Long ago (many years in the future for us) Humans created many colonies on various worlds, most failed but one succeeded. This colony survived for many years, but unfortunately forgot much of human teachings and this colony was eventually hit by a virus so they created the RoboRiders, but the RoboRiders failed. However the RoboRiders where sentient and so they created a new world from the remains of the old one, they modified their body’s to better fit their new home and became the Slivers/ThrowBots. they fought for a long time in tournaments to gain land and power until and an asteroid split the planet in two, the survivors rebuild the planet and a new government was formed. but this government was weak and unstable and thus they created more governments on other worlds, but crime was rampant allover and so they created the Hero Factory to deal with the issue. It worked for many years but eventually failed when the crime became out of hand and the Hero Factory fell. Some still civil people left this world and made a new race, The Great Beings. The Great Beings found Spherus Magna, they worked on the planet and from their creations they created what we now know as BIONICLE.

8 Likes

Nanomachines, son.

3 Likes

Go ask our lord and canonizer Greg, I bet he won’t expect that…

2 Likes

The Great Beings were made by a story team trying to explain things about a toyline…

Happy now?

Morgan freeman.

2 Likes

who created the great beings? The answer is pretty obvious: the one known as HIGHLY SUSPECT!!!

2 Likes

:bulb: Every leak ever was actually just Greg Farshety. Dun, Dun, Daaaah…

1 Like

Not surprising. He stole the mask of braking. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My theory is that all LEGO themes are in the same universe (as seen in various LEGO media) and I believe the great beings are actually beings from the main LEGO Universe sent to study a system in the LEGO Galaxy with a different system to the main one.
(remember the BIONICLE cameo in The LEGO Movie?)

1 Like

What if they’re the last remnants of humanity struggling to pass on their legacy by putting human souls into biomechanical bodies?

1 Like

Greg Farshtey already said the Great Beings are not humans.

1 Like

The Great Beings are Slizers.

Done.

3 Likes

But what if they are roboriders???

6 Likes

What if they were Boneheads? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

What if I told you… Greg Farshtey + Christian Faber

Who created the Great Beings?
Answer: whoever created my brothers and me. In this case my parents created me, so technically my parents created the Great Beings.

1 Like

(Proceeds to draw illuminati over spherus magna)

1 Like

No one. They’re himans, obviously.