Who created the Mask of Creation? (G2)

Did Ekimu create his own mask? What do you think? Perhaps it will be revealed in the upcoming years (2016)

2 Likes

I’m sure that we’ll most likely get The Great Spirits again, but maybe have them be sets this time

It’s been said in the Lego magazine that the Mask Makers were given their masks, but i’m not 100% sure of this, because the magazine also states that the protectors used the Mask of Time to summon the Toa. :stuck_out_tongue: May not be a reliable source.

3 Likes

yo, what about the mask of control?

or for a matter of fact, the mask of skull spiders?

2 Likes

Artakha did.

1 Like

I know who created it! Darth Vader!
/s

On a more serious note, I assume there’ll be some sort of “greater beings” like the great beings from G1.

But who knows, only time will tell.

the great beings

dun

dun

DUN

1 Like

How could ekimu forge a powerful mask without the mask of creation? Who knows? It could have been artaka, or it could be artahka’s mask, after the tower bomb thing. But that would mean helryx would die too. :cry: no, NO! Brutaka teleported her out. Yeah, that’s what happened! IT HAPPENED!

1 Like

or maybe, this is all before the MU was made and Ekimu and Makuta are great beings, because remember the great beings made the mask of creation long before the MU

2 Likes

Maybe matanui made the masks?

Ekimu got really drunk one day and woke up hungover and with no recollection of the previous night, with a Mask of Creation in his arms.

So really, no one actually knows :smile:

/s

6 Likes

“Mask of Creation, I am your creator.”

3 Likes

My headcanon still has it that in this universe Artakha is a god and that he made the Mask of Creation.

As Hahli inserted the final charm, a door slid open, revealing a narrow stone pathway that led to a circular platform. In the center of the platform was a circular golden crystal. It was the center of the Temple of Creation. Hahli walked forward, picking up the Crystal of Creation. Just before she put it in her bag, however, a something caught her eye. A gleam of gold inside the crystal. As she peered closer, she saw it was a golden mask. She leaned closer, her mask touching the crystal. She suddenly felt a suction pulling her forward. Before she could react, her head was inside the crystal. She saw a golden mask, with three tall spikes and two shorter ones on top, and inscriptions in an ancient language written on it. The name echoed through her brain. The Mask of Creation… Then the mask turned and attached to her face as the rest of her was thrown into the crystal. The gold of the mask and the crystal covered parts of her blue armor, turning it gold. Her Kohlii stick appeared in her hand and morphed into a hammer. A name was in her head. Ekimu… You are Ekimu… The crystal vanished, taken to a new world where it would rest until it was needed.

So basically the people who made the sundial and the temples and stuff made the mask.

6 Likes

So Hahli’s moustache Elda was followed up by her entire transformation into an old man?

2 Likes

We actually asked this question at NYCC (for both the Mask of Creation and Control). The BIONICLE team seemed pretty surprised we noticed this and then told us they couldn’t reveal that just yet.

I’m assuming it’s probably some higher power being that hasn’t been introduced yet.

12 Likes

It is possible that there are different creators for the Mask of Control and the Mask of Creation

The G2 universe is a pocket dimension. The Mask of Creation is the same one from the first Generation.

2 Likes

And this is actually a prequel to G1

1 Like

Lego.

The Lego Group made the Mask of Creation.

Was that really so hard guys?

13 Likes