Who wants their Self-Moc made by me?

Hello, my name is Tarnek. I’m a pretty decent builder and I thought about actually making other people’s self MOCs in my own style for the longest time. If you’d like you Self MOC made, post a picture of it and give me a brief backstory of him/her.

10 Likes

He’s sarcastic, caring, and a Tukar. (Not a Toa, but like one)
Oh, this is his Tukar Form:

1 Like

Sure! Here’s the link to its topic!
(Whew, I made it before the great flood begins)

2 Likes

Requesting before you get swamped by everyone

Jetera - wielding Faera

Jetera, G2 Master of Storms (lightning), sarcastic and often unfeeling but fighting for a good cause, hinted to have a dark past and future.

6 Likes

sounds cool
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/bionicle-moc-bolvar-the-forge-master/12042/1

Can you do my new self MOC, Buster? I haven been able finish him so I don’t have a picture, but he looks like an Ice version of the Balrog from The Lord of The Rings.

I would like to see you to build Destrucus (Since Adam is still a WIP)
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/toa-destrucus-destro-v0-9/18383

With pleasure! Here’s a picture:

And the backstory:
He’s me. That’s it.

1 Like

I don’t have just one Self-Moc but this one was my first one.

Name: Norda’ahk
Species: Gargoren
Height: 215 cm (as a character)
Age: 49 years (no I am not that old, my Self-Mocs character is that old xD)
Weight 234 llbs
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Characteristics: three prostetic limbs
Weaponry: great sword, claws, shoulder cannon (red = explosive, green = shockparalyze), maschine gun arm
Weakness: his own arrogance
Abilities: extremely high pain threshold, insane stamina, strategic mind, master in unarmed combat, trained in the use of all kind of weaponry, fast reflexes, insane strength
Norda’ahk was ones a member that served under the Order of Mata Nui.and was their highest ranked agent. He left the order because their policy and mentality bored him and joined the Brotherhood of Makuta where he became one of their best spys and assassins. After Teridax’ death he left the Brotherhood aswell and became a bounty hunter his most desired targets were toa. He became one of the most dangerous and feared opponents for toa after he destroyed two toa teams.
After taken notice of that the Shadowed One offered him a place in his organisation The Dark Hunters and Norda’ahk accepted. Now he is the Shadowed Ones right hand.

I don’t know why but I am still very proud of the legs… except for the fett, they look a bit skinny espeacially in the ankle region. xD :confused:

3 Likes

######We could use that kind of character in our PolePlay…

3 Likes

He’s somekind of ‘‘fake’’ toa.

Yeah
i really didn’t work on his backstory much.

2 Likes

It would be an honour. ^.^

2 Likes

Act 2 will be airing in maybe a day… You can join in in Act 2. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m curious to see what you’d make of this:

3 Likes

What could you do with this?

Miro’s a robot bounty hunter.
I suppose he could work as my self MOC.

But in actuality, it’s Tuma. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That one reminds me of the sith from the Old Republic

Shouldn’t it be two days?
Osorenix isn’t gonna be an easy kill.

1 Like

Sorry if it is too late, but might I request something?

2 Likes

If you are a newcomer to this topic, I am still doing this. Things are just a tad slow due to school and other things that I’m not going to go into.

3 Likes

Sure. Mine isn’t completely done yet, so you don’t need to make the legs. :blush:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/kare-the-atua-wip-3-4-done/21615

Pictures there. As well as back story.

1 Like