Who would you have as a sidekick?

Every hero/villain needs back up. Who would you choose for a side kick? I know who I’d choose

6 Likes

@OculusNuva

4 Likes

Nightwing. Why? Because Nightwing is awesome. 'Nuff said.

3 Likes

Beastboy for sure! (I’ve watched a lot of Teen Titans lately :smile:)

@ColdGoldLazarus :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hol Horse.

I would have @DarkTakanuva or @John_Smith as my sidekick. Tho I’m more of the sidekick type :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@anon68675807 is my sidekick.

3 Likes

As far as fellow Board members go, @ColdGoldLazarus, @Political_Slime, @BioRaiders532 @Risebell and @John_Smith all seem like pretty cool companions

see what I did there Mr. Smith? :wink:

7 Likes

Aw no, you’d be my sidekick at most. :stuck_out_tongue:
Speaking of which- @OculusNuva, @Ventum, @Lewch and @Vezon would be pretty good partners in crime.

3 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, the CHC are all my partners in crime.
@Pot8o
@Nyran
@anon68675807
@Risebell
@John_Smith
@Political_Slime
@BioRaiders532

And many others.

3 Likes

Rise would make a great sidekick because I can kick him in his side.

7 Likes

I’d choose someone who knows a different variety of stuff than I. For example, although Sherlock Holmes was mostly focused on detective work, Dr. Watson was skilled in medicine, and he came in handy when people were injured. That’s the kind of side-kick I’d choose.

3 Likes

I already have a collection of sidekicks and people I am sidekick to. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you must know specifics, @Political_Slime, @Nyran, and @legomaster1378 are in the latter category.

6 Likes

Sidekick?! I see how it is…
/s

Uhm, out of the boards, nobody… I don’t want any of youse as sidekicks personally.

Out of everyone ever? Nightwing cuz he’s super duper cool.

2 Likes

Arbiter, the Meta, or @anon90160534. Oh, and maybe a Wookie.

1 Like

I would have @Chronicler be my biographer. I don’t need sidekicks :stuck_out_tongue:

My context wasn’t even a side kick, it was partners in crime :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ai, that works then =P

1 Like

My conception of this whole “sidekick” thing is definitely closer to “companion”, as I said. “Sidekick” is quite derogatory IMO.

Bio, the world needs more people like you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like