Whootley Toa of Nature

I agree do you know what i could make

This is absolutely beautiful. Please continue makeing your aw inspiring works of art

Thank you so much noone has ever really liked my mocs before

@Sammythekat
??? Is onua female as well ??? Sorry everyone has the same voice actor

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Hello Toa of Red Pins, please read this topic on Double Posting thank youuuu

No, @Sammythekat is saying Korgot is imitating onua’s bulk

2 Likes

I am rude. Believe me, every time I’ve said something that wasn’t nice, people have let me know.
However, are you seriously going to sit there and tell me Zamour sphere cleavage looks anything but forced and unneeded? Plus, that’s not all I said. I explained my reasoning for why it looked stupid. And I stand by my statement.

2 Likes

Hrm, perhaps try something subtle, see how neutral you can make a MOC while it still being recognisably female. Just as a little exercise to test your limits!

1 Like

exactly, @Winterstorm345
Also, the armor is white, because I don’t have enough of those parts in silver.

1 Like

It’s not cleavage it’s a power source where do you get that idea

Two round balls in her chest only covered by a flat area. Sound more like cleavage to me. Have you ever seen a woman wearing a tank top? If it’s her power source put it on her back or only one in that area.

Not to mention I made a 50 shades of grey joke. That thing and Legos should never be in the same sentence.

2 Likes

Probably because of the other mocs you’ve posted and the serious lack of specification on this.
Ok, so let’s look at this totally objectively
You’ve been getting a lot of flack for making (or trying to make) highly sexualized mocs. So that’s sorta attached to you now. You’re “The guy who made weirdly proportioned female mocs” now in the minds of anyone that’s been keeping up with this.
So naturally, people are going to assume that’s your “thing.”
Keeping up?
Good.
Ok, now, we’re all men here (No seriously. Like 95% of us are male.) so we’re all probably going to know what cleavage is. Now for VERY OBVIOUS REASONS I’m not going to post a photo to reference, but if we compare it to your moc, we can see two similarities.

1. Both are spheres poking out of an outer layer (Top or in your case, armor)
  2. Both are known for sexualizing whatever they’re on.
    So, natually, any person in their right mind would make the connection that, hey! This guy who’s known for making sexualized mocs put two circles on his moc’s chest… why, it must be cleavage!

TL;DR: Why do you think?

4 Likes

Mayple makes some good points here.

(However, I’d point out that cleavage is not inherently sexual in a human context but that IS NOT RELEVANT to Bionicle so…)

1 Like

There is a difference between that and this

en

You have a piont; that ones way worse than 2 zamor spheres.

1 Like

grabs the bleach
That got worse.
way worse.
First off, way to take the critic’s suggestions and explanations for their logic.
and yes, there is a difference between what you posted and what you 1st posted-
What you just posted was a very kneejerk reaction to criticism. It feels like you’re trying to spite the critics, rather than sift through and try and interpret what they’re trying to say.
You also are just taking proportions, strapping them to a MARS rover, and launching said rover.
I’m pretty sure this was said before, by @Garnira:

There. Take this advice. Read through it. Take notes. Experiment. Don’t flip the bird to your critics.
That’s all I can say.

Also, side note:
For your lack of regular bionicle parts,
Look through Ebay. Look through thrift shops. Hell, if they still exist, look through garage sales. That’s how I accumulated most of my collection.

8 Likes

True. I actually ordered 2 pounds of parts off amazon for 30$ bucks (half off sale)

Guys… they’re just toys.

The whole point of making your own creation is to express yourself, your ideas, and your concepts to the best of your ability. There is nothing inherently wrong or sexual about this MOC, and the claims otherwise are ludicrous.

It’s just a MOC.

Whether it’s a good MOC is up to the eyes of the beholder. That’s perfectly fine if you dislike aspects of the MOC, and you can tell the creator that constructively. But we will not sit idly by and allow users to harass, bully, and insult others over their creations.

What I’m seeing in this topic is an extreme lack of respect towards other members. This is in direct violation of rule one in the behavioral content guidelines.
If you cannot give your critique in a kind and courteous manor, then your presence is not welcome in this topic, and it is most certainly not welcome on our boards.

Continued violation of this rule following this post is grounds for suspension.

Play nice or don’t play at all.

17 Likes

Sorry

Got it, Var.

I’ll try and make sure that it doesn’t happen again on my part.

But yea, @Toa_of_red_pins, look around at garage sales, ebay, etc. for classic and technic parts.
It’s how I’ve amassed my collection.

2 Likes

Yeah; at that point we could probably help more becuase I haven’t seen any moc that didn’t mix the 2 systems. Ccbs by itself is limited for customs.

1 Like

This moc is pretty decent, like the jungle color scheme, but the neck seems a bit too long and the open sockets on the back seem out of place. I’ve found a good fix for that would be adding a ball joint and a small armor or spike attachment to it. :slight_smile: