Who's Your Favorite BioTuber?

same…

1 Like

@Das101fulYT I have. Did not like it a whole lot.

@Booster_Gold, ever seen the takadox and pridak show?

Edited for double post - Var

@coolio, no, I have not

1 Like

The channel is called, the shadowedone1 @Booster_Gold

1 Like

The only Bionicle channel I follow right now is pretty much TTV. My old time fav Biotubers would probably be Diebeq5b, Shadowgear6335, KylerNuva135, Scottjt, Jetfire28, among others which I’m most likely forgetting.
Gotta miss those times. ;-;

Once upon a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, he was my favorite reviewer.

Then HF happened.

1 Like

^ A million times this. We didn’t even realize BioTube was a thing until 2 years into our channel. I think our inclusion is a little disingenuous to actual BioTubers that socialize, create content for, and exist within the BioTube ecosystem when we’re so far removed from it.

We’re just a channel who’s focus happens to be about BIONICLE :smile:

With that said, with my lack of knowledge on Biotube channels the only ones that I can really say I enjoy seeing is Shadowgear6335 or DoctorScorpionX.

Legomationstudios is also a pretty cool guy, despite me not particularly enjoying his videos per say.

Everyone else I know about is basically super inactive or doing bizarre things to their channels.

I also personally have a great distaste for stop motion. I understand the crazy amount of work, time, and dedication that goes into it, but it’s never been my cup of tea and I find the medium to be incredibly over-saturated.

9 Likes

My favorite channel of all time is TTV. But my favorite bio-tuber? Gosh…

Jang. If he doesn’t count, legomationstudio. I watched a ton of his 2009 reviews when I just got into bionicle. Good times…

3 Likes

Hey look, we agreed.

I used to watch them non-stop. they were charming in a odd way, but now I kinda…dont care for him.

yep…RIP Gako and Rio.

Same, I loved his stuff before I was super into BIONICLE.

facepalm

But I have to agree. he was good until the end of Bionicle made him lose his spark.

3 Likes

As a news source my favorite BioTube channel is TTV.
For animation and cool story it would be Kylernuva135 and Manimac1613.
For entertainment I go with Biorockdude and Shadowgear6335.
My favorite MOCers are The Crowe’s Nest, luigi1456, Shadowgear6335, Fenrek, MrBolTron and of course Thirdeye88 (yes, he has a youtube channel).

Well… I guess we can agree on that I don’t have one favorite BioTuber. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My favorite was always CallanLoF.

Yea larnuu ftw

isn’t this already a topic?

Not that I’m aware of, unless you count the topic about meeting Youtubers IRL.

Dr.Scorpion X, iam a huge transfomers fan and love his bioformers MoCs!!!

Yo, Boostar Goldie. Dat’s mai jobe, skrub.

Hm… Favorite biotuber? I think I’ve posted on here before. I don’t really like Biotube as much as I used to.

No I didn’t. Editing my post isn’t double posting. Double posting is making two posts in a row. Like this:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/_optimized/bdc/824/6252372ecf_690x266.png

Who is your favorite bio-tuber?

Deleted double post. See, what you just did was a Double Post. EDIT YOUR POSTS. Use the pencil button under the post to edit. Thank you.
~Chronicler

Like I said, I don’t have much of a favorite biotuber. Many of the channels I don’t like anymore, because so many of the old biotubers are negatively biased against Gen2. I do like NickonAquaMagna, but he’s mostly sonic-related now.

5 Likes

ey boss, instead of double posting, use the pencil icon to edit in text into your previous post unless someone else replies right after, in which case you can post a new reply

He deleted his posts. Wasn’t my fault. :frowning:

2 Likes