Why all the hate on Lewa's new color scheme?

So, yeah. What’s wrong with the keet orange on Lewa? I don’t see why people are hating on it so much, it looks good.

5 Likes

I think it looks nice too
Im pretty sure the h8 died down

4 Likes

I like it, but people may consider it as disturbing element. Toa have now less of their elemental color and more of secondary color, usually it is some kind of metallic but, Lewa has keetorange which kinda contrasts with his green shells.

1 Like

i dont really care

2 Likes

I think keetorange is a good addition to his color scheme.

2 Likes

Genwunner nostalgia dorks are gonna be a thing, guys.

12 Likes

I think its a ok colour scheme

I, for one, am all for it. I think it looks very good.

However…

I would not be opposed to seeing some darker shades of green on him next year… (if we get another Lewa next year)

3 Likes

I have a slight dislike of his color scheme because it reminds me of broccoli covered with melted cheese.

5 Likes

I think they are only the loud vocal minority

2 Likes

I like it. Green Bay Packer colors.

It’s like he’s a mango now

#Mangolewa2015

4 Likes

Can you guys stop with the #'s .-.

5 Likes

Isn’t there already a topic on Lewa’s color scheme?

1 Like

Not that I can find.

Does no one listen to Eljays explanation that he is now the color of fall leafs? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I keet-orange always reminded me of jungle plant leaves when they don’t get enough water. If you’ve every seen the yellow tips of in-door topical plants, you know what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

I like the color scheme, but in my opinion it should have been used for some new Toa. Who knows, maybe this is just the new color scheme in general for the jungle element.

http://i.imgur.com/r2coMB5.jpg
Of course I did!

11 Likes

I guess I prefered if the yellow was gold, but my main gripe isn;t the colours, it’s the lack of head articulation. >>>:

3 Likes