Why all the hate on Lewa's new color scheme?

He is Eljay, Toa of Mangosteen :smile:

I think the haters, as always, is a small amount of people, but they are the only ones who sais anything, I mean, we don’t go out and say “The new Lewa color scheme is sooooo cool!” everywhere, do we? Well they kinda do. Personally, I love it! Looks like a dust cart driver through.

I think you mean “Mangosteen”

People don’t like Lewa’s new color scheme?

Deal with it.

11 Likes

Let the cool shine on through.

Some G1 haters hated Bionicle 2004-2010, they didn’t even like all of G1.

3 Likes

You mean GEEWUNNERS?
(Because though each story arc wasn’t a generation, '01-'03, '04-'05, '06-'08, '09-'10 are very much their own “generations” story and set wise.)

I’m still kind of butthurt that he is no longer Toa of Air :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as I’m aware, he’s still a Toa of Air. He’s also called the “Master of Jungle,” which can be confusing. :confused:

@AustinsKanohiPakari and @Political_Slime, I have a theory. The Lewa mask that Skull Slicer Mask has is the Mask of Levitation. In HugeDomains.com, I said that the same, but for all the masks. They will put it on, and they become the Toa Mata, complete with their color, personality, masks, weapons, and build. THEN we have a proper Toa Mata creation story, in my opinion.

meh, I don’t know about that. I doubt Lego would go out of their way to recreate old colors/molds when they’ve got these heroes to run with for the next 3 years.

Besides, where would Tahu and Gali be? :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhhhhhh… Tahu and Gali teleported to an alternate universe by Vezon where they fight the skull gunner twins, gaining the Hau and Kaukau, respectively.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don’t know about that :laughing:

But anyway, we’re getting off-topic by discussing it here, when this should be in the 2015 Discussion topic.

true dat. wait a moment…
Image result for toaofultimatedoom off topic
(Courtesy of @ToaOfUltimateDoom)

5 Likes

i think the hate i might be wrong but its probably the keet orange i mean by the orignal story he was the toa of air with the mask of levition and he so happends to live in a village in the jungle so now they make him toa of jungle and people still think hes a toa of air and they think where did the orange come from. also might be just hateing keetongu.(2005 titian

But why would anybody hate Keetongu? He’s awesome!

7 Likes

Ok, now I officially have no clue why people hate on the colors.

The small Toa arrived in Aus yesterday, and finally seeing Lewa in person I can say that if it weren’t for the neck thing he’d be the one of the better Toa

Is the limited neck movement really a complete deal-breaker for everyone? Does it automatically make the figure downright terrible?

I really like G2 Lewa overall, and I think people are being a bit too critical about that one small (IMO) fault.

It makes dynamic posing much harder, because typically you will want the body turned to one direction, and restricting the head from facing forward while the body does so is cumbersome.

Huh. Never thought about that.

To be honest i love Lewa’s new color scheme.
He looks awesome with keetorange.

3 Likes